Gangbang ~ Would you partake?

I was in chat this morning talking to a few of the guys. This subject of "gangbangs" was the highlight of our morning. Although I've never done one, the thought has crossed my mind. But when it actually came down to it, not sure I could follow through. I have participated in MFM fun and enjoyed the heck out of it. I've also don't FMF and had alot of fun even though I'm not bi.

But the thought of 10 -15 guys all having their way with me could be an interesting thought.

What are your thoughts on this and would you participate? I'd like to hear from both ladies and gentlemen on this freaky subject.
Nope
other guys a big yes. if there with 10-15 probably not especially if donation was more than negligible. the thought of group sex is pretty erotic but the thought of standing around watching 90 percent of time is less exciting

I was in chat this morning talking to a few of the guys. This subject of "gangbangs" was the highlight of our morning. Although I've never done one, the thought has crossed my mind. But when it actually came down to it, not sure I could follow through. I have participated in MFM fun and enjoyed the heck out of it. I've also don't FMF and had alot of fun even though I'm not bi.

But the thought of 10 -15 guys all having their way with me could be an interesting thought.

What are your thoughts on this and would you participate? I'd like to hear from both ladies and gentlemen on this freaky subject. Originally Posted by TexasStarr
Several guys and one woman has never really been my thing. An orgy where the women outnumbered the men is something I would be interested in lol. I have never done MFM and only done FMF one time and it was ok. If I had put more thought into who I wanted the two ladies to be then it might have been much more fun.
I completely understand... And even though the interest is there, doesn't mean I could actually go through with it. Just seems too overwhelming.
Yuck, way too much meat......
  • Trey
  • 09-28-2010, 06:51 AM
Been there done that. I think less guys is best keep it around three or four you will be fine. It's not for everyone lots of man meat around but I had a good time, you came to a gang bang what do you expect.
If you are not sure of yourself you shouldn't do it you're the lady and you set rules if you don't things can get out of hand. We had a good time, but had good lady and good guys so all went well. Lookin for the orgy to go down next maybe one day it will.
I'm with Trey. In fact I was with Trey at the gangbang. It was fun and I'd do it again.

TLK a/k/a "Dude 1"
Gangbangs - Multiple guys doing 1 girl...not for me. If multiple girls do me, I am interested.
Gangbangs - Multiple guys doing 1 girl...not for me. If multiple girls do me, I am interested. Originally Posted by Timk48
Same here. I don't mind (in fact even fantasized a few times) of getting gangbanged by 10-15 ladies
which boob do I suck....
which boob do I suck....
which boob do I suck.... Your topic making me lose control.
done it once and will never do again...there's always that ONE dude that gets a little too greedy lol.
Someone once said, "I have a one dick limit in my fantasies." I agree so not interested waiting in line with other guys for my turn. I can't even stand waiting in line at McDonalds.

Multiple women? I have a hard enough time satisfying ONE woman... sounds like too much work.
Orgy yes. Gangbang no.
To me the more women the better lol
HELL NO......Do you need a refresh of my experience....enough said

If you do need that refresh, just search these keywords...dumbass provider, gun, and 7 guys that had no idea what was coming next!!
that should bring up the thread!!!