Dallas vs new england

Anyone going to the game today??
I'm not going but for some strange reason I think they will win.
I'll be there
I'm not going but for some strange reason I think they will win. Originally Posted by neighbordude
I could have assured you otherwise that they would in fact not win.
I'm not going but for some strange reason I think they will win. Originally Posted by neighbordude
Yeah... and then u woke up
Omg what a fucking beat down. If I wasn't drunk and full it would have sucked.

I need a bang now or at least a bj.
Tara might be mourning too. Might be your lucky day :-)
No no no no

I'm not that drunk
I am surprised.

I always thought it had to be a nationally televised, night game with one of our division teams for us to suck that badly. I stand corrected.

At least New England can feel good about finally getting a legitimate win.
There was nothing legitimate about the Cowboys. Defense was solid at moments but still gave up 27. Offense was inept.

Hardy and MacLaine both looked good. I got to talk to hardy after the game and get a pick with him which was cool. Lots and lots of sexy ladies.
I am surprised.

I always thought it had to be a nationally televised, night game with one of our division teams for us to suck that badly. I stand corrected.

At least New England can feel good about finally getting a legitimate win. Originally Posted by daty/o
Child please. u sound like a hater. Go sit down.. Granted ya'll played without some key guys but don't downplay our win.
Child please. u sound like a hater. Go sit down.. Granted ya'll played without some key guys but don't downplay our win. Originally Posted by Drake777745
Is that you Edelman?
Is that you Edelman? Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
Lol haha. Go pats and yeah Edelman killed it yesterday

I could have assured you otherwise that they would in fact not win. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Yeah... and then u woke up Originally Posted by Drake777745

I never said who "they" were, right?

So they did win.

Ha.
Attached Images File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1444791083897.jpg (55.0 KB, 22 views)