Odds this one is legit?

She also has a profile on Secret Benefits.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...0be98ccdc71b90
She is legit. I met with her, but not for the usual “nefarious reasons”. (She needed a professional consult). It was a weird meeting, her door at the hotel was wide open and she was getting out of the shower. She was perfectly comfortable getting dressed while she told me her tale of woe. The photos are legit but I can’t vouch for her services. She seems intelligent and worldly beyond her years. She may have a boyfriend in the pokey and she may have been involved in some drug distribution but I can’t say for sure. My 2 cents.
She is very intriguing. Interested to see if anyone sees her and gives a review.
She is very intriguing. Interested to see if anyone sees her and gives a review. Originally Posted by BhamRebel

I am tempted to TOFTT but I have been burned doing that in the past.
I am tempted to TOFTT but I have been burned doing that in the past. Originally Posted by 11of12
Definitely leave a report if you do.
I saw her when she first showed up in Montgomery. QV but she didn't rush the session at all. very sweet and friendly
I saw her when she first showed up in Montgomery. QV but she didn't rush the session at all. very sweet and friendly Originally Posted by ready4itnetime

Did you leave a review of her anywhere?