My non review reviews

lol wow always go to eat at that bill millers and some of the Mexican seafood joints on the area and never seen that place..might have to drop inn
Where is this place located ? Thanks
I talked about 3. The one by bill miller is off ww white and I10. In small strip mall right beside bill miller
Seems to me the price of pussy has gone up (40-80-140). They will still take your money at the old rate but seems to me you get an abridged session. The new price seems to be 20-40 higher for a good time.

I'm sticking to my regulars for now. It's becoming too much of a hassle to shop around and too expensive for half-hearted experiences.
+1 DinkerPinker84... until i mistakenly convince myself i can develop another UTR and fail again only wishing i stayed with a known AMP.

Any shops that just need scratched off the list for a while? Me: QD nbtx, NDC Converse, Malibu - Naco, UR - Naco

The tattoo on hand gal at 8 is still on my mind... need to get back there before she disappears.
I like to try new spas for various reasons. Im not into L3 so i try for quality of massage but I also like a good L1 and L2. But will only get L2 if they are playful allow touching and playing. So if I go in and it is not good I really only lose a hhr fee and maybe a L1 cost. And I refuse to pay for a full hour since most of the time you get shorted. And every once in a while you find a gem.
+1 H4U- I need to change my plan. CMT massage and L1 / L2 if the provider is in the mood, not trying a hard upsell, or just good at what she does.

Getting tired of crappy L3, upsells and just tired out providers trying to turn more 30 min sessions.
Can I get Clarity on the term up sell? is it when you want a HJ and she wants to do BJ/FS because she wants to earn more or when they want 180 for a BJ ???
both
IMHO, I am tired of them wasting their time and mine for a crappy massage. If you want to lower the price, I tell them straight and to the point to not wast their energy on the massage. Sometimes out the door for 1.4 total L3. Hope this helps.
At a popular spot I had a good prelim to the extras.
Here came the upsell.
Wanted 80 for L1. I said 40. She said 80.
I started to get dressed and 45 became her price.
Starting to walk out has worked 3 out of 4 times. 4th tried to stop me as I walked towards the door and said 40. TOO LATE! I'm gone.