Psychic Orgasm - Psycholagny

I agree. Many are experienced but just haven't learned how to use fantasy and erotic imagery in their session. They dont probe for clues from the guys to try to elicit the guy's mental side as well as get into their own erotic imagery in a verbal way with the guy. Of course, many guys are equally as clueless about the mental side despite experience.
I agree. Many are experienced but just haven't learned how to use fantasy and erotic imagery in their session. They dont probe for clues from the guys to try to elicit the guy's mental side as well as get into their own erotic imagery in a verbal way with the guy. Of course, many guys are equally as clueless about the mental side despite experience. Originally Posted by whitechocolate

true too. that is one thing i find a bit complicated when it comes to reviews. how would you classify an experience that was mental and you did not even touch each other, but had one hell of an amazing sexual experience :-).

(lol)
Reviews never tell the whole story and in the case of session which are predominently into fantasy, most of the time there is no review.
Reviews never tell the whole story and in the case of session which are predominently into fantasy, most of the time there is no review. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Thank god ;-).......
Sheesh.

Am I the only trained hypnotist on ECCIE?
Sidewinder, have you ever brought a man or woman to orgasm while they were in a hypnotic state purely through suggestion and no touching? A self induced hypnotic state is a great way to practice your erotic imagery. I have some training in hypnosis but little experience although a lot using self induced states of deep relaxation to practice erotic imagery.
Not PURELY through suggestion, no. I find it more fun to bring her to orgasm with suggestion and touch together. (Plus, of course, touch gives you that extra barometer of how she is responding.) The test is this: When, in the course of the session, you tell her "Come NOW!", does she follow the instruction, immediately and enthusiastically? (How many times?)

Stage hypnotists use what I call a "three-fun" rule: it must be fun for the subject, it must be fun for the audience, and it must be fun for the hypnotist. (The term "audience" is used loosely: consider for a moment the application of the rule to a MFF threesome.)

And yes, I routinely do this.
Not PURELY through suggestion, no. I find it more fun to bring her to orgasm with suggestion and touch together. (Plus, of course, touch gives you that extra barometer of how she is responding.) The test is this: When, in the course of the session, you tell her "Come NOW!", does she follow the instruction, immediately and enthusiastically? (How many times?)

Stage hypnotists use what I call a "three-fun" rule: it must be fun for the subject, it must be fun for the audience, and it must be fun for the hypnotist. (The term "audience" is used loosely: consider for a moment the application of the rule to a MFF threesome.)

And yes, I routinely do this. Originally Posted by Sidewinder

I do orgasm control sometimes with clients leading them with words to orgasm now. Its also a BDSM play. you count from 10 to 0 and at 0 he comes. To prolong the torture, when you are at 1 you jump back at 4 and then again, so he never really knows. ANd it works wonders. I think its similar to hypnosis or at least mental imagery.
here is a better and less brief description
http://thepsychologylounge.blogspot....efinition.html
It might be fun using some deep relaxation combined with erotic imagery on a provider. I have never done that.
Sheesh.

Am I the only trained hypnotist on ECCIE? Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Do you think that anyone can be hypnotized?
Just curious...

C x
In my experience, not everyone can be hypnotized. Some people are a lot more suggestible and it helps to be a "willing" subject who can get into a very relaxed focused state and not fight the suggestions.
Do you think that anyone can be hypnotized?
Just curious...

C x Originally Posted by Camille
No not anyone can be hypnotized. Only the ones who are not aware of the techniques.
I went through hynosis about 5 years ago..maybe longer and it didn't work for me at all. I am pretty good at completely relaxing myself so I don't know if it was the hypnotist or me. I don't know any of the inside techniques so I wouldn't know how to purposely abstain. I will say I was willing to submit to the process though. Maybe I was too willing (in a high expectation sort of way) and therefore not as relaxed as I thought I was. I dunno...

C x
I went through hynosis about 5 years ago..maybe longer and it didn't work for me at all. I am pretty good at completely relaxing myself so I don't know if it was the hypnotist or me. I don't know any of the inside techniques so I wouldn't know how to purposely abstain. I will say I was willing to submit to the process though. Maybe I was too willing (in a high expectation sort of way) and therefore not as relaxed as I thought I was. I dunno...

C x Originally Posted by Camille
Yes that was it. You have been too aware of it. I think i could never be hypnotized too :-). There are studies that show that hypnosis works best with some sort of "hystrionic" personality dispositions. And amazingly also hypnosis works best in front of audiences where the people that get hypnotized are the show. Its best with kind of "actor" characters or easy to manipulate or suggestive influence-able people. I am too much of a control freak to be able to let me be hypnotized.