You know all liberal males are homo

because they love man-dates.....

• Trey
  • 07-14-2017, 11:37 AM
You know you're homo when you come up with lame ass jokes. Slap yourself.
  • WTF
  • 07-14-2017, 12:11 PM
You wish all males were homos Marshall.

Tell me Marshall, can you really suck bambino's dick? .... or do you just use it for a tooth pick?

You know you're homo when you come up with lame ass jokes. Slap yourself. Originally Posted by Trey
If it's so lame, why did you take the bait? You must be a libtard queer if you're offended.
  • WTF
  • 07-14-2017, 01:07 PM
If it's so lame, why did you take the bait? You must be a libtard queer if you're offended. Originally Posted by lustylad
How old are you?

When , if ever , do you think you will grow up?

If it's so lame, why did you take the bait? You must be a libtard queer if you're offended. Originally Posted by lustylad
Because he is a airhead libtard queer like his twin themfaggot
  • WTF
  • 07-14-2017, 03:21 PM
Because he is a airhead libtard queer like his twin themfaggot Originally Posted by gary5912
How long do you think it took Marshall to suck all those liberal dicks to confirm this proclamation?

How old are you?

When , if ever , do you think you will grow up?
. Originally Posted by WTF
How queer are you, fagboy?

When, if ever, do you think you will stop looking for man-dates?

When, if ever, do you think you will stop looking for man-dates? Originally Posted by lustylad
Hope you are not in a hurry! LL
  • Trey
  • 07-14-2017, 03:45 PM
Because he is a airhead libtard queer like his twin themfaggot Originally Posted by gary5912
I'm not the one with a bunch of guys names in his sig. Thats some homo bitch shit right there. Hey, tell me how my dick tastes. Bitch.

But it is nice to know my hoes keep me on thier mind.
  • WTF
  • 07-14-2017, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by lustylad
Awww lustyboy is wanting to date me!

We all know that an ignorant redneck trump hugger can't be gay. They stay in the closet lol and don't come out until it's time to go shoot something or vote stupid.
I'm not the one with a bunch of guys names in his sig. Thats some homo bitch shit right there. Hey, tell me how my dick tastes. Bitch.

But it is nice to know my hoes keep me on thier mind. Originally Posted by Trey
Come on airhead is that the best you got! Must have taken awhile for your pea size brain to come up with that last sentence you posted, I'd say I have you in pegged for what you are a fucking airhead stoner Baaaaaaaaaa