NDAA Protestor Arrested

Are you liberal demmycrats happy now? Well are you?

Ronald Reagan wouldn't have signed this crap. Hey Little Stevie, how's your Obama tinfoil beanie holding up?
you do realize thats an OWS protestor?????
  • WTF
  • 01-08-2012, 08:13 AM
you do realize thats an OWS protestor????? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
....wait but the Tea Folks say they have nothing in common with OWS!

This has been brought to my attention. It seems abundantly relevant. From Gothamist: "Digioia was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Kamel [her boyfriend], a student at the University of Amherst who has been participating in Occupy Wall Street since October 15th, was advised by his attorney not to comment on his charges, but he confirmed they were misdemeanors. He also told us he was bitten by a K9 Unit police dog after he was already in custody."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/desce...#ixzz1isc0CaxI
you do realize thats an OWS protestor????? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Does that make it ok?
no
Well, since this is a Hooker Board, I will say it. She's Hot.
Are you liberal demmycrats happy now? Well are you?

Ronald Reagan wouldn't have signed this crap. Hey Little Stevie, how's your Obama tinfoil beanie holding up? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
My beanie has been "whirring" ever since ASSWIPE 43 signed the Patriot Act. Did your no-reading ass bother with OBAMA'S signing statement? Did you ever wonder why the original NDAA (WITHOUT his signing statement) passed the both the Republican House and the Senate? (97-3 in the Senate was clearly WAY above the veto override margin by THIRTY votes!)

You Fox "News" and Talk Radio listeners only get condensed, partisan versions of everything.

Like I mentioned in the first place, where was your candy ass when Dubya and Darth Vader pushed through the Patriot Act and at the same time lied about the WMD and sold Congress on the so-called "evidence"?? They should have been dragged into a War Crimes court and tried for their lives for those orchestrated lies.

THERE was the straw that broke the camel's back!
U so funny u make me laugh.
Louie, I was protesting the passage of the Patriot Act when W signed it. I was hoping Obama would have the balls to repeal it, instead he just makes it stronger. If signing the Patriot Act makes Bush a lying asshole, then Obama continuing it and strengthening it makes him an even bigger one.