Drive thru beer barns -

Driving through the local beer barns, I've noticed some really hot latina girls staffing the curb service. Has anyone had any luck with them? I've tipped one or two in their shorts or thong and copped a feel while doing so, but not much else. Anyone else tried these ladies? I know that they should be at least 18 because they work for a business with a license to sell alcohol.
Wow! Latinas and alcohol, what a volatile combination. Reminds me of my old Tijuana days.
You may be on to something, there was one in Plano that LE close cause the girls were delivering mor than beer.
Was the one in Plano called "kum & go"?
I think it was "Drank & Skank"
Where are these places? I heard about them years before I moved to Texas from a classmate who was from Oklahoma but I have never seen one.
There are two dueling ones right next door to one another down on Webb Chapel, almost to NW Highway. Lots of lights and cheeky pants.
I have wondered about this as well. There is one off of 8th street in FW acroos the tracks from TCU. I have been through a couple of times, but no offers. Buisnees looks realy slow, so I assume they must have other means of revenue.
If anyone has other info, let me know.
I've also wondered about one I recently saw in GP/Arlington on the south side of Main/Division. Never gave it any thought until I read this thread. Now I have noticed a few women wearing short shorts and tight tops when I've driven by. Anyone have any info?
So are you allowed to drink while driving or in your car when stopped?
No. You are allowed to drive through and purchase a product. Consumption and vehicle laws still apply, this is just a quicker option than stopping, going in to the store and then taking the alcohol home to consume it.
  • T-Can
  • 07-27-2010, 09:18 AM
There is one next to SR. Two hot little latinas working out by the street.
2 in burleson...
Now I have noticed a few women wearing short shorts and tight tops when I've driven by. Anyone have any info? Originally Posted by heydey01
thats how they sell the beer...
Well, I guess I walked into that one. As much as I like beer, I guess I didn't consider needing any reason to buy the beer other than to drink it. What I was hoping to find out (it seems others in this thread are as well) is it worth stopping at that location for anything other than cold beer?