Way to go Senators Cornyn and Cruz........

Well he's one of yours over there, I never even heard of the guy until his name kept cropping up here during the election.

I do think he has the best interests of the country in mind and has good intentions. His real problem is the fact that he went in with guns blazing, pissing off most of the old guard on both sides of the aisle. Whether that is a good or bad thing...well that's why we have elections.

I tend to agree he probably has the big head right now, being the new guy suddenly with a lot of notoriety and a little bit of power. I also think he will fall in line once the leadership and lobbyists get done with him, as they all do. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
That's the part they can't understand, cause it's so rare up there. He scares both sides of the Washington Establishment to death. And that's a good thing.
Hey Eva, what is the name of that place east of Independence? You know the place. They make ammunition there, a lot of ammunition. It is surrounded by houses and people. I even went there several years ago for a job interview. Come on! You know the name.
Hey Eva, what is the name of that place east of Independence? You know the place. They make ammunition there, a lot of ammunition. It is surrounded by houses and people. I even went there several years ago for a job interview. Come on! You know the name. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Hey Alice if you don't know the name try Google.(stupid fuck)
...Shit, name one Senator or Congresscritter that doesn't have some power-hungry blood running through them. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Chuck Schumer
Chuck Schumer Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Thats funny....
Originally Posted by WTF
Yes, giving money to the Iraqis and not getting oil in return is mighty fucking stupid. We should have made a profit on the deal, just like Donald Trump has said all along - LONG LIVE TRUMP!!!!