New spinner guys! ;) Ms. Annie Addams!

Hey guys! I'm Annie Addams! I'm 25. I'm 5'1" and 103 lbs.
I am currently enrolled in Mortuary school, I start in January, and I'm so excited!

My main goal is to make sure you have a great time with me, great conversation, while having fun!
I am very honest, clean and punctual. I understand that time is precious, so I expect the same in return
I currently am only taking incalls in the Garland area.
My schedule is pretty flexible, sometimes late evenings and nights can be a bit difficult to schedule since I am a single momma!
I ask that you don't schedule with me 4 hours or more ahead of time.
Please do not text/call me if you are not absolutely for sure or ready to see me in an appropriate amount of time.
Time wasters and NCNS's will instantly be blocked and I will not schedule with you again.
I believe in respecting each other.. If I am able to be punctual and courteus of your time, I expect the same in return.

Things I do not offer (anyone trying to pressure me or sneak it in will be sent home automatically and blocked- we should both enjoy ourselves and have fun! )
*Greek
*BB
*Overnights
*Public meetings

Feel free to ask any questions about things I do like to do

Rates (I will not negotiate with you. I am firm in where I stand and any haggling or trying to drop my rate will also automatically get you blocked! That is disrespectful to me if you think I deserve anything less.)
*120 QV
*160 HH
*200 HR

Believe me, I am worth it!

If you're looking for a girl who seems edgy and dark on the outside, but a sweetheart and the nicest lady you would want to spend your time with on the inside, then you came across the right one!
I can't wait to see you and let's have a spooktacular time!!

972-619-9790
I’m glad I got the opportunity to meet you. You are a total sweetheart. Welcome aboard, be safe, and have a great time!
Welcome babe. Kind of hard to sneak an overnight.
Welcome beautiful
Welcome!
Very nice welcome please come to Austin!
Welcome aboard hon!