Generally speaking, how much time is "just right" for a lady?

Ladies, somewhere between the frustration of "F&%$! He came too soon!" and "Oh, God, is he NEVER gonna cum?", I figure there's a time period that, to use Goldilocks' term, is "just right."

I know that there are lots of other variables involved, but, generally speaking, how long is it before a guy, er, well, wears out his welcome?
It depends on how much time you paid for.....
The providers that are one shot or the time paid for, whichever comes first, want the shot to go off as quickly as possible so they are always thinking, when is this guy gonna cum? from minute one, so no worries if he cums too soon.

The hobbyist SHOULD wear out his welcome only if he stays over the amount of time he paid for. It will be interesting if providers say anything different.
In the hobby, there is no such thing as "F&%$! He came too soon!" is there?
In the hobby, there is no such thing as "F&%$! He came too soon!" is there? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
if it's in her mouth, yes, it's too soon, she would prefer to wait one more minute, after she starts the handjob
I like two relatively short rounds with some pillow talk in between. On the other hand, if the guy a good lover, long rounds can be epic!
In the hobby, there is no such thing as "F&%$! He came too soon!" is there? Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Not in my experience ... but I do like my nap time.
Not in my experience ... but I do like my nap time. Originally Posted by pyramider
I was assuming the question was from the providers' standpoint.

if it's in her mouth, yes, it's too soon, she would prefer to wait one more minute, after she starts the handjob Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Wow! You last long enough to let her get it in her mouth!!! I'm impressed. . Actually, you probably have a valid point. Otherwise, I stand by my original statement.
I think this is actually one of the better threads. I'd like to hear more from the ladies though.... Personally, I would love to hear opinions about the long ride.....
Great thread. And +1 on GoManGo's request for long ride opinions from the ladies.

When a guy finishes early in the session, a true GFE lady will kiss, cuddle, talk, and whatever fills the time enjoyably for the rest of the session and not make him feel like an unwanted guest. To be rushed out after the main event pretty well guarantees that will be the last visit.

Those of us who have trouble finishing still very much enjoy the touching and attention of the lady they chose to be with. In these cases, it is particularly important that there be no feeling of being rushed or that the lady is impatient.

I have not met a lady on this board who did not make me feel welcome for the entire session - finish or not (with "not", unfortunately, being the norm lately).
Ladies, somewhere between the frustration of "F&%$! He came too soon!" and "Oh, God, is he NEVER gonna cum?", I figure there's a time period that, to use Goldilocks' term, is "just right."

I know that there are lots of other variables involved, but, generally speaking, how long is it before a guy, er, well, wears out his welcome? Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
"just right" for you to cum or for you to help her cum?
major difference!!!

recently, lil delites came after 1-2 mins of cbj, then hand stroking. and he did so while there wasnt a lip, tongue, mouth, hand, labia or vagina contacting him. i was amazed at him. he hadnt done that since some of the first times ever engaged in sexual activities. he's also taken most of a consulting session to deliver his contribution to the party.

on the other hand [or is that cock], sometimes it only took the woman 1-2 mins to cum, and sometimes it took 30-45 mins!

so, what's "just right"?? however long it takes you to get what you were looking for.
pmdelites, I'm thinking of what it takes to make sure she's enjoyed herself while not having worn out my welcome.

I'm gonna conclude from the lack of female responses that it just doesn't matter to our lady friends. Since I appear to be limited to one pop in an hour these days, I'm shootin' for 55 minutes next time!
lancerhernot,
i do what i can in hopes the woman has a deliteful time.
but i cant control anything she does. i can just do what i know has helped other women get there.
so, either she gets there or she doesnt. some help me help her get there. some just moan and who knows.

but i would imagine that if you are pushing her orgasm buttons correctly, time might be the last thing on her mind. just do what you can to not overstay your appt time.
The providers are silent because you won't like their answer: The quicker, the better as far as they're concerned. They want you to have a good time, and if they have to do a little acting to make you think they're having the time of their life, so be it. As noted above,

Lmfao hahaha at no response from any lady. You will never know it always different with everyone. I will say the best sex (plural) of my life has been with hobbyists, lol might not say much as I just turned 24 and started having sex at 17. Either way don't second guess your self guys your doing a BANGING job lol