special moves?

Has anyone been with a provider that had a special move or technique that sent you over the edge that no one else has ever done? Or have you done something to a provider that made her flinch and say that no one has ever done that to them?
Example: Two years ago I was with a provider and after some making out and some daty she started a very good bbbj. While this was happening she began to gently rake my anus and taint area and the under side of my ball sack with her finger nails. This went on for a few minutes, back and forth from ass to balls. Then her finger started to hang around my anus more and before I new what was happening she shoved her finger in my ass right up to the knuckle. This caused an immediate eruption into her waiting mouth. Never had it done since.
It didn't send me over the edge, but Candace used to grind her clit on your tailbone and, if I'm not mistaken, achieve an O that way. I was just wondering over the weekend if anyone else did anything like that.

And Cindy once gave me a rusty trombone, inspiring me to often wonder what it might be like to have one girl BBBJ while another TUMA. I think it'd be pretty awesome.
Pistol Marks (Also known as Postal) does an awesome Reverse Cowgirl. Those that have experienced it know what I mean. Very unique.