URL / Website: NA
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Pond Springs Road
Activities: Massage, GFE
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Attractive, fit - not petite nor have additional fat.
Recommendation: Yes
Every time I've made it over to Sun Spa I've seen Nana. I will surely try Tina next time.
Tina is moving south Austin from Jan. So, you might not find her in Sun Spa. You can try today.
Thanks.

I’m sure she’s all that and a bag of chips; but that’s one reason I don’t usually see the most popular girl. My window of opportunity is pretty narrow, so being pushed back two or more hours just wouldn’t cut it for me.

They’re probably lining up in south Austin right now.

Maybe I’ll get lucky and see her when she comes back.

Every time I've made it over to Sun Spa I've seen Nana. I will surely try Tina next time. Originally Posted by Fringe Ben
Nana sounds like fun.
Wow, reminds me of trying to book an appointment with Mandy at Spearmint; she was 3days out when I called each time. I gave up. The good news is those that work in the same spa have to up their game; like Lisa at JR and Nana at Sun, at least that is what I'm reading. Nana went from CBJ to BBJ and Lisa's offering matched Tina's it was just her actual skills and body lagged behind.

I read the ECCIE San Antonio AMP section and they are enjoying an up tick in the caliber of talent who bring expanded menus. There are three spas of the same owner with about 4 top tier girls that rotate between all of them. Was there on Friday and my recon confirmed was I read.

It seems H-Spa has great talent that if the girl you want is busy, the 2nd or 3rd choice will be just as pleasant. Too bad its L1+ only.
My window of opportunity is pretty narrow, so being pushed back two or more hours just wouldn’t cut it for me. Originally Posted by Kimchi
Same here. I do a bit of prep and planning with a solid Plan B to avoid any missed opportunity or disappointment.

RH
Pretty commendable performance tho of Tina to be able to do all she does with 8-10 guys over the day!
Pretty commendable performance tho of Tina to be able to do all she does with 8-10 guys over the day! Originally Posted by Jimthegolfer
True. I was surprised that she could go continuously one after another for longer time.
And so much cum to swallow all day!
True. But, not sure if mostly it is covered or bare. I had covered. Maybe, next time I will ask her.
Sorry, I am bit new and had requested moderator to provide me edit permission to add/ modify details on the activities (instead of just mentioning GFE which needs to elaborate as per the moderator) which I haven't got yet. .