PSA Blue: New Catholic “Cici”

Hi, guys – I've no time for a review at the moment, but I wanted to let you know of a new lady at Blue named “Cici.” I visited hoping for a repeat with the wonderful Bella, and you hounds were keeping her too busy, so Mamasan kindly recommended this new addition.

Cici's name reminds me of one of my ATFs for DT/FF, a MILF who was at e.g. Good Time spa and Hometown spa among others and who despite being older gave one of the best hard DT FFs I’ve ever experienced. It was addicting.

This new lady is not that Cici, but a new one (i.e. reportedly new to Dallas). She's another MILF with a deep all-over tan, brunette hair down to below shoulders (which she puts up in a bun for the BBBJ), and voluminous 36Ds. The breast men among us thus have another go to provider to enjoy.

She’s also cheerful and completely Catholic (no Greek, though – I tried) with fine BBBJ skills, a wandering tongue including pretty good TUMA, open to DFK, and a good attitude (she takes instruction well). MSOG available.

I spent a most enjoyable hour in her company focusing on the oral but with a bit of CG and pleasurable doggie as well; she seemed to have a good time also.

(I did inquire about photos but she was shy at this point about that).

Please join me in welcoming Blue’s new “Cici”!
The mamasan is more attractive