Best L3 subamp in Richardson? Is there such a thing?

Looking for something nearby so I can duck out of the office if needed and not have to drive across DFW.
Looking for something nearby so I can duck out of the office if needed and not have to drive across DFW. Originally Posted by LastRonin
Hmmm..... a L3 SubAmp? I see that you joined up here like a week ago. Did you have a previous handle here?
This information shouldn't be sought publicly or revealed. There should be a level of discretion. Is there another motive?
There are a lot of Adult Search ads that seem to have girls in hotels in that general area that provide FS. I never took the plunge as I am not particularly partial to hotels.
No ulterior motive. Yes I was on here a couple of years ago. I think my handle was Bassmaster or something to that affect. Getting back in the game and rather than go on a wild goose chase was hoping for good info from others.
  • JDSC
  • 12-09-2020, 09:54 AM
Richardson? Good luck.
Richardson is awesome. But I think you will have a hard time getting the information you seek from gents that don't know you. Rub Ratings is FULL of ads. Do some recon.
Bassmaster or something to that affect....couple of years ago and forgot already....Hummmm....Well so much for the try....do your research...a lot to be had at the Hotels....
Bassmaster or something to that affect....couple of years ago and forgot already....Hummmm....Well so much for the try....do your research...a lot to be had at the Hotels.... Originally Posted by baddboyy129b
Huh??