Date: 8-6-23
Name: Aurora
Phone: After screening
Email Address: Greenlightscreening@gmail.com
URL / Website: www green-light1.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Luna and Royal
Activities: Kissing, lots of kissing, BbbJ, shower, multiple positions.
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Fairly tall and skinny. Natural A/B cups, smooth pussy. I know you can not see her face in picture #2 but that is her fine ass body
Recommendation: Yes
Are either of the face pics her?
Her ass in pic 2 looks very nice. I like natural B cups too. This one sounds promising.
Do you know if this is the same Aurora that was here before? I think it was Kfest
Not the same Aurora as before
Not the same Aurora as before Originally Posted by BigBamboo
My bad! Same Aurora as was at CandyStar Girls and Sunflowers. Just different pics. She’s a fun visit. Speaking from experience.
https://www.sunflowergirls.net/aurora

This one right? Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Yep! The pics of her in red and pink outfits resemble her best.
I’m seeing three good reviews for her, she might be a must see for me.
I see, thanks, a pass for me then. There's probably a reason she rebranded with her photos. Her oldest name is Ava when she worked in San Mateo CA,you can look up her TER
I never took the plunge with her at SFG.. my experience with them has been hit or miss. Missed her at CGS. I think ill roll the dice with her this time around. Thanks for the review. Three good reviews so far.. good enough for me to take a chance.
I never took the plunge with her at SFG.. my experience with them has been hit or miss. Missed her at CGS. I think ill roll the dice with her this time around. Thanks for the review. Three good reviews so far.. good enough for me to take a chance. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Go see her, you'll have a good time, just make sure she knows you've showered, lol. And nobody cares where she was before, most of them move around and change names.
Same here .. didn’t visit her when she was in cgs, kfest and Sfs , but I would trust options from green light ^ ^
Go see her, you'll have a good time, just make sure she knows you've showered, lol. And nobody cares where she was before, most of them move around and change names. Originally Posted by Stressfree1

Already booked my session LOL. Said fuck it, lets try her out.
Nothing like a quorum of promoters on a thread and in a forum all agreeing with each other. Obviously some people do care where she was before, so Stressfree1 is wrong calling HollyDonkey a nobody.

Like I mentioned. I’ve seen her before. She’s fun. Nice big beautiful pink pussy for gaping, fucking, tongue fucking and dining on while she’s FDAU. She’s great in K9.