Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Color and Length: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: -
Wow amazing.
Just wait until I post my experience banging Catherine Zeta-Jones.

In all seriousness (assuming this post is valid) to the OP: don't be posting stuff outside of Eccie. Maybe you did, maybe you didn't but this is not the place to brag and out civilian girls.

Assuming for a moment she has ties here on Eccie, you are still posting (or at least that looked like the intent) real world information. Please ask the mods (the little red triangle in the lower left of your screen) to close this thread.
Just wait until I post my experience banging Catherine Zeta-Jones.

In all seriousness (assuming this post is valid) to the OP: don't be posting stuff outside of Eccie. Maybe you did, maybe you didn't but this is not the place to brag and out civilian girls.

Assuming for a moment she has ties here on Eccie, you are still posting (or at least that looked like the intent) real world information. Please ask the mods (the little red triangle in the lower left of your screen) to close this thread. Originally Posted by pilot4u2.0
excellent post pilot. good thing the OP is pretty useless at this review thingy.
If he paid, is it considered civi activity?
This review is code for: "I Fucked A Hooters Girl And I Can't Tell You About It."
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around, does it make a sound?

If a guy post he nailed a hooters chick, and no details, did it really happen?
Damn ! Makes me wish I stilled had premium access !
WTF?
imaginary review....like imaginary sexual encounter
Wonder if She's had Her Tetanus Shot? IJS
U CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP! RIGHT?
I'll be posting my review of a 3 way with Hally Barry and Nicole Kidman as soon as I get out of the hospital. The same action as this review times 2