Great Iphone app for the hobby

Hello, I know that this is going to sound like I made this app, but I didn't. I just think that it is useful. This app is for iphone users. It's called 'my secret folder'. This app seems like it was made for our beloved hobby. It is this app that is password protected in order to view anything within the app. The app serves as a private browser, so your history is never recorded. I like this private browser, cause I am tired of having to delete my history and stuff. You can bookmark sites and not worry about anyone seeing them. You can have naughty photos in there, videos..whatever. Now what if you have someone that is trying to snoop within this app. Well they thought of that too. It will actually take a picture of the person trying to unlock the app if they put the incorrect code (Sweet!). You can even have this attempted break-in emailed to you, how great is that.

I know what some of you are thinking, "what if I have someone that is curious about that app and notices that it is password protected". Well the creators thought of that too. There is this feature that acts as a decoy whenever someone wants to see what this app is about. You have to have two separate passwords, one for your real file and another for the decoy file. The decoy file will have whatever you want to put in there like account passwords....whatever. But this feature will make that person happy unless they know about the decoy function, hmmm problem there.....

Anyways, I just wanted to share cause it will help me out and I'm sure some of you will find a use for it. Let me know what you think.
Very good program. I have it on my MAC......You can also get it for Windows....been around for a while.

But, it is always best to log out and pw protect anything on your system....Simply put never let anyone use your "personal computer"...personal phone.....etc.............
Mobile safari on iOS also has private browsing built in.
Great app! Thanks Horatio! Two problems I have.
1. I can't type in the comment box on a thread
2. It don't turn when I flip the phone for wide screen.

Does yours do those?
Wow that is cleaver! Thanks
I'm having the same 2 problems, bummer! I'll send them a suggestion to fix that.

Great app! Thanks Horatio! Two problems I have.
1. I can't type in the comment box on a thread
2. It don't turn when I flip the phone for wide screen.

Does yours do those? Originally Posted by Mike1971
The more I use it. The more I like it. I'll send a suggestion as well. Honestly. This is exactly what I have been looking for
most all browsers have private browsing. mozilla firefox had it first....i been on that for years. plenty of programs....just don't get too relaxed and think that everything is safe. for every sneaker, cheater, crook, hider,....there are 3 hackers that are out proving some software and program wrong.
great

thanks for the heads up
plus 2 on the heads up...always looking for cool apps