my ad

I mention in my ad I have a child... therefor ppl should know what comes with having a child...

I know my tits aren't perfect.

Gents you don't have to say that in every review I get.
I think overall it was a positive review.
ya but u don't have to mention my chest, that's why I say I have a child.
Reviews are going to sometimes not be 100% positive. Things mentioned in a review are typically from a guys perspective. I did not mean to offend you with my comment and yes you are correct you do mention having a child. Hopefully you had a good trip in our and plan on returning.
I can't comment back on reviews but I don't mention all the negative things about the client. I keep my opinions to myself. I am not a supermodel so idk what else I can provide except a good experience....
but thanks for the apology.
And idk why u say "im glad someone reviewed her" when I got reviews on eccie...
I think you look amazing. I like natural tits over fake ones. Some guys get too hung up on everything being perfect. Attitude is everything
thank u
I can't comment back on reviews but I don't mention all the negative things about the client. I keep my opinions to myself. I am not a supermodel so idk what else I can provide except a good experience....
but thanks for the apology.
And idk why u say "im glad someone reviewed her" when I got reviews on eccie... Originally Posted by Ashleygirl
My comment was for a local hobbyist. I understand you have reviews on Eccie but wanted to hear from one of our local folks in our area since this was your first visit in our area.
Not everybody has ten grand lying around to get there tits done... that is why I mention in my ad I have a child.
So I wont have to read later how my boobs are kind of saggy...
You guys are A-Holes.....
You guys are A-Holes..... Originally Posted by JayFree
Yes, so are you, white knight. Nice contribution to the thread.
I mention in my ad I have a child... therefor ppl should know what comes with having a child...

I know my tits aren't perfect.

Gents you don't have to say that in every review I get. Originally Posted by Ashleygirl
I already sent you a PM ... but like Rabbit said, it was an overall "yes" recommendation and "guy talk" to verify what previous reviews had said. I said your pictures are accurate and that you are beautiful. I 100% don't think you need any kind of breast surgery and . No one expects perfect here. I apologize if you got offended.
I already sent you a PM ... but like Rabbit said, it was an overall "yes" recommendation and "guy talk" to verify what previous reviews had said. I said your pictures are accurate and that you are beautiful. I 100% don't think you need any kind of breast surgery and . No one expects perfect here. I apologize if you got offended. Originally Posted by pjonesfl
Its the comment on the review from the other hobbyist that btohers me. Yes I know I have a bit of sag you don't have to mention it.
I think you look amazing. I like natural tits over fake ones. Some guys get too hung up on everything being perfect. Attitude is everything Originally Posted by Fishman1175
+1
Okay, I think we get the gist here. No need to keep going over old ground. Time to move on.