Name: Khloe #1 (Birmingham)
Phone: 2053158235
Email Address:
URL (Profile or Bio): http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...e/644802136595
City: Pensacola
State: fl
Address: hotel on Pensacola beach
Appointment Type: 30
Activities: Cbj, cowgirl, edge of bed positions, cuddled behind, cuddle.
Duration of Encounter: 30 mins
Hair Length and Color: short brown curly
Smoking Status: yes
Ethnic Background: white girl little bit of ghetto
Physical Description: absolutely gorgeous. Tight body, tight skin, no stretch marks. A little pale. Perfect mix of skinny and thick. One badass B^#%.

Recommendation: yes
There’s no CBJ that will ever beat a BBBJ. But, I’m used to the European scene.

Most girls there will not do BBBJ. So, you learn to accept CBJ.

The hottest chick I’ve ever had in my life was this Czech girl. She looked like a “no kidding” supermodel. She would only do CBJ.
Oh wow! She's a cutie! Good job!
P cola you are on fire
And your great narratives are taking us on the wild ride with you!!
Thanks camel. I appreciate it. Trust me I’ve been balls deep in mediocre pussy lately trying to find the good and bad. Just doing my part to bail out some ladies and stimulate the local economy.

Runnin for mayor next year!
Just talked to Chloe and she is actually headed back to Pensacola in a couple of days. She actually has an Eccie account now and she said it’s under Combat Chloe, but I couldn’t find it.
Brunette or blonde chloe Boeing? This is the brunettes review, 4 is blonde chloe
I didn’t realize the link was gone. The brunette! FYI. The blonde is Khloe with a K. I’m not sure if she’s making the trip or not. She may come to Ft Walton next week with BEG.
There’s good news and good news. Chloe AND Khloe are both headed to Pensacola Beach tonight. DONT MISS THESE GIRLS if you haven’t seen them.
http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...e/241029646670

This is the other Khloe. I call her Khloe with a K. If you’ve ever wanted to be with a high school cheerleader, here’s your opportunity!! So sweet and sexy.
Thanks Boeingguy for the info about Khloe! Wish she wasnt Cbj only.
You know the best steak I ever had in my life was at Lil’ Abner’s in Tucson, AZ. But inside, you had to sit at a picnic table. I know a lot of guys that didn’t eat there because they said no decent restaurant would have you sit at a picnic table! ��