Pony Play?

Don't tell me that you haven't thought about it!
Attached Images File Type: jpg pony girl and carriage.jpg (173.1 KB, 474 views) File Type: jpg cosmo pony girl.jpg (110.2 KB, 468 views) File Type: jpg pony parade.jpg (43.0 KB, 467 views)
Well ... maybe you haven't thought about it, but I have!

These pictures seem to feature the wrong type of footwear, though!
Boy, I have led a one sheltered life.
LOL.

The whole idea of this forum is to be accepting, within the ECCIE guidelines, of all different things that might be of interest to others.

Smile. And this is interesting, yes?

Elisabeth
I totally do not get that sort of thing.
They're just making stuff up now!
Maybe these shoes are fitting?

imagesCAF2D6R7.jpg
  • Paven
  • 04-30-2011, 03:59 PM
I was almost too scared to open this thread to see what I might see lol.
While it is diffucult to understand or even perhaps, fathom, Pony Play has been around forever and was once the mainstay of underground BDSM photos, films, etc.

The outfits are somewhat intriguing and the control aspects certainly have to appeal on certain levels!!!

As always, Elisabeth always thinks up the interesting/controversial ones!!!

Spacemtn
This thread surprised me once I opened it....I thought this thread was going to be about this guys activities:

Deleted
This link was a little over the line and discussed a topic that isn't allowed. EW
bring a saddle..I will ride...lol!!!
LOL.

The whole idea of this forum is to be accepting, within the ECCIE guidelines, of all different things that might be of interest to others.

Smile. And this is interesting, yes?

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I've got no problem accepting...just never knew it existed.
Actually, as a foot lover the first pic caught my attention: The lady bare footed with ankle cuffs - that has an erotic effect on me. The rest of the props and how sexual pleasure is derived from Pony Play? I am clueless!
I have always been curious about this, but this is something that will remain a fantasy as Im just not the completely submissive type.
Elisabeth, very good topic!
I have also been curious about the "furries scene" and the adaptation of each animals role.
Molly Weatherfield's books "Carrie's Story" & "Safe Word" paint a beautiful picture of pony play for the very wealthy.

I saw a lot of people at Beyond Vanilla last year that were dressed like those in the photographs above. Looked hot... I just prefer to put different "bits" in my pets' mouths.