State: Pennsylvania
Address: East Carson St near 18th
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, skinny, and visibly older. As previously reported shorts over some leggings
Recommendation: Yes
I stopped in here last night and it was a different girl, not skinny, round ass. Had her mask on, nice eyes, hard to tell age, guessing mid 40’s. Said she’s new and the only one there. She was busy, “you come back honey “. I’ll add Panda back into my rotation… worth a try.
By the way, Sophie is at the shadyside location
Big Panda and Shadyside holistic health are owned by the same people.
Kim's old spot in shadyside?
I like the hollistic place. I enjoyed myeself there many times.
I agree… Kim was one of a kind there. I don’t think the change in location will change Sophia’s menu options.
I stopped in here last night and it was a different girl, not skinny, round ass. Had her mask on, nice eyes, hard to tell age, guessing mid 40’s. Said she’s new and the only one there. She was busy, “you come back honey “. I’ll add Panda back into my rotation… worth a try. Originally Posted by Eroticvoyager
Interesting. I think Sophia's replacement did a fine enough job, but it was a little disappointing to go back to a normal AMP grannie after having someone young in the neighborhood. Sounds to me like maybe the woman I saw was just temporary. I might have to check things out at some point.
Aliquippa for Kim?
Is Aliquippa as run down and crappy as I think it is? I remember Beaver Valley Mall being ok, back in the 80's, but I'm fairly certain that area has taken a downward spiral since those days. Or am I completely off the mark here? If I recall it was getting to have a bit of blight and lots of just renters vs. owners and housing going down hill. sad too since it seemed to be in a good geo-location to the airport and some other stuff. Keep me straight on this guys.
The place is on broadhead Road, there’s a shopping plaza across the street. I wouldn’t say run down but it’s not new either. I would say aging and starting on the rundown path. It’s right on the border of Aliquippa and Hopewell.