Pokemon Go

My Dallas peeps. Who all is playing? Here's the tips I have so far:

Hoard all your candy and stardust.

Don't worry about evolving pokemon or powering them up unless you are at least level 5.

Find a cluster of pokestops, pop an egg, and rake in the exps.

When catching pokemon, wait to throw the pokeball when the circle is at its smallest.

Green circle means the pokemon is easy to catch, yellow is harder, red is hardest.

If you are having trouble catching pokemon, try turning off AR mode, top right hand side of the battle screen.

You really should not have to buy pokeballs from the in app purchases. You will get a ton from visiting lots of pokestops.

You can revisit pokestops every 5 minutes for more items.

Have 10 pidgeys? Transfer the 9 weakest for candies and stardust, but retain the strongest pokemon.

When deciding which pokemon to keep from the above example, besides CP (combat power) refer to their height and weight. If you see a little blue box indicating XL. That is a keeper. Your starter pokemon should have XL on both height and weight. Thus, don't transfer your starting pokemon...

Play safe--especially if you are driving and catching pokemon!

What other tips do you have?
My tip is that when you reach 12 years old you should stop playing Pokemon. If you're an adult and still play then maybe you should not post about it in the Coed section of a hooker board.

Hope this helps.
  • NYr
  • 07-09-2016, 08:48 PM
moved to correct forum
My tip is that when you reach 12 years old you should stop playing Pokemon. If you're an adult and still play then maybe you should not post about it in the Coed section of a hooker board.

Hope this helps. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Point well taken. But, snatching up sugar babies (18+) while getting some cardio has never been easier. Also, behind closed doors I think I have done faaar worse degrading things.

@NYr: Apologies. In my haste I didn't realize I was in the wrong forum.
  • slap
  • 07-10-2016, 01:24 AM
That app keeps crashing on me, also can't log in half the time
Point well taken. But, snatching up sugar babies (18+) while getting some cardio has never been easier. Also, behind closed doors I think I have done faaar worse degrading things.

@NYr: Apologies. In my haste I didn't realize I was in the wrong forum. Originally Posted by Jake B
If you're getting nookie from playing then I may need to check this out and will be referring back to your tips.
Thanks those are very helpful tips, I'm a newbie. I also know this will help me lose weight which is good
Thanks for the thread Jake. I don't know jack-s about it, but my kids are into it. They're on an outing right now, in fact.

I'll pass on your tips (but I won't say where I got them. )
Glad some folks get to benefit from those tips.

Check out the Dallas Arboretum. It as a pokemon trainer's HEAVEN! It is super crowded right now with everyone on their phones and families running around catching stuff. It really is something else.
Is this an app? I'm only familiar with the pokemon red/blue/yellow games on gameboy and game emulators.
Never heard of the new game until I was reading Vice.com yesterday.

Interesting article:
http://motherboard.vice.compokmon-go-hack

Might want to read about the backdoor/Android hacking.I didn't know that people still were interested in Pokémon.

Interesting. Sortof.
How ironic. I was just kicking back and signed into Slate and here was another article about the game.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...t_victims.html
I downloaded it yesterday and now it seems like it's everywhere. Fun diversion and got me off my ass and outside in the heat today. Lol!
How ironic. I was just kicking back and signed into Slate and here was another article about the game.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...t_victims.html Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Punks shouldn't try that shit in Texas. Especially with only one gun.
There are definitely some bugs that need working out. Not sure if it's because I'm on a new phone but mine freezes up almost every time I catch one.