Did the DNC pay Donald Trump to run for president and then faceplant at the finish line to ensure a win?

Discuss...
Visit the national Political Forum. You might find your answer there, LMAOOOOOO....!!
Hahahaha. No I'm asking here. They're crazy.
It appears that way to me. If you consider the possibility that he is a Democrat who successfully infiltrated the Republican party in order to destroy their chances this election, then everything he is doing makes complete sense.
Shrewd bunch, they are.
they did not, but it's a valid question. Trump is acting like the Presidential race is a big game.. he loves the attention, and doesn't care what kind of attention, apparently.

I think he is super intelligent, with the handicaps that often come to those who are.. distracted very easily, can't stay on a subject for long.. and unable to shift his behavior and responses, even as the Democratic operatives are driving his poll numbers lower by the day.
On the surface, you think to yourself what sane person would vote for him? Then I think back and remember George w bush won not only one term but he got re-elected too for a second term.

We are still paying for those 8 years but when you think it's impossible...it's not.
Trump has never had to succeed at anything to win.

He works the system. Pillage, looting and bankrupting his own companies and getting rich in the process.
Dallasfan you explained how Trump got so rich perfectly. Since you understand it so well I would guess that you are a Billionaire as well.
Why the fuck Trump can't just shut his mouth and act like a grownup I will never know but he is throwing away his chance of winning. And the lying cunt that he is running against is so beatable. I think Hillary would lie when the truth would work better.
I'd like to take this opportunity to point out my badass crystal ball. I bought it in Portugal from an old gypsy whore. She told me it would show the future. And it did.

http://m.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=10...7&postcount=21

All of my posts in that thread are pretty awesome actually. Thanck you, old gypsy whore.
Maybe Trump did get paid to infiltrate the Republicans so he could act like a douche and make Hillary shine. He really doesn't want to be POTUS, but he sees his popularity rising. So he throws up on his shoes, farts off at the mouth, steps on his dick and says the most outrageous crap he can think of and still...he's getting more and more popular.

Hillary calls him up and says: "What the FUCK are you doing?!? You're supposed to pretend to be an idiot and say stupid shit so no one will like you, dammit!"

To which Trump says: "See you in November...bitch."

Really wish the Libertarians could get on that debate stage.
I just read that thread again. doug_dfw, you're gonna owe me $900 come November.

Triple thanck you, old gypsy whore.

Maybe Trump did get paid to infiltrate the Republicans so he could act like a douche and make Hillary shine. He really doesn't want to be POTUS, but he sees his popularity rising. So he throws up on his shoes, farts off at the mouth, steps on his dick and says the most outrageous crap he can think of and still...he's getting more and more popular.

Hillary calls him up and says: "What the FUCK are you doing?!? You're supposed to pretend to be an idiot and say stupid shit so no one will like you, dammit!"

To which Trump says: "See you in November...bitch."

Really wish the Libertarians could get on that debate stage. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Couldn't agree more!

And you jut totally reminded me of this meme:

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out my badass crystal ball. I bought it in Portugal from an old gypsy whore. She told me it would show the future. And it did.

http://m.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=10...7&postcount=21

All of my posts in that thread are pretty awesome actually. Thanck you, old gypsy whore. Originally Posted by THN
The bigger question. Is Mark Cuban only Cuban on Tuesdays?
Don't ask The Donald. He'll throw his beer at you.

Ftr, I'm NOT a fan of either candidate. Even with Trump's rampant poor choices, I still couldn't being myself to vote for Hillary. Wtf are we gonna do, 'Merica?????