To Whoever did this..thanks.

I am receiving text messages from an angry wife about her husband who I guess told her that we have been talking and gave her my number..I have not been in Shreveport or Monroe in a long time so I have no idea who it could be..I however don't like that fact that whoever it was gave out my number so that his wife couldn't confront me. Handle your business between you two don't drag me into it. Thank you!
I gave my wife a providers number one time and begged her to call her and learn how to give a real bj. :-D
I gave my wife a providers number one time and begged her to call her and learn how to give a real bj. :-D Originally Posted by sleepyweasel
Lmfao!!
  • N151
  • 11-15-2014, 01:25 AM
I gave my wife a providers number one time and begged her to call her and learn how to give a real bj. :-D Originally Posted by sleepyweasel
What happened next?
Keeki......very sorry about the agrivation you're going through now, BUT I doubt anyone deliberately did this! More than likely, a sloppy hobbiest forgot to delete his recently called numbers and a mosey wife went through his phone record. Either way, thank you for bringing these lapses of judgement to the gentlemen here. We ALL can not be too careful about handling our business!
Please don't think this can only happen in S'port and then let it affect your retuning to us for a visit.
Take care and be safe,
MM
Thank you MM I am not holding the whole area of Shreveport at fault..lol..She just said that her husband told her he had been talking to me..I have just been ignoring it because I don't want to be involved more then I have to be..I wish him luck whoever it was..I am sure he is getting it from his wife.
Keeki......very sorry about the agrivation you're going through now, BUT I doubt anyone deliberately did this! More than likely, a sloppy hobbiest forgot to delete his recently called numbers and a mosey wife went through his phone record. Either way, thank you for bringing these lapses of judgement to the gentlemen here. We ALL can not be too careful about handling our business!
Please don't think this can only happen in S'port and then let it affect your retuning to us for a visit.
Take care and be safe,
MM Originally Posted by MuffinMan
+1,000,000

Keeki- This happened to me TWICE. And it wasn't any hobbyist here in Shreveport... I had to go as far as sending out a mass email letting guys know to NOT store my contact information in any phone or email that was NOT a hobby phone etc... And I also ask that if they store my number to put it under a guys name... I never answer my phone for anyone until they text and say who they are first anyways, (mostly b/c I hate talking on the phone). This does happen everywhere, hobbyist sometimes slip etc....
I just played it off, and turned the question around on her, asked her why she was callin my husbands phone.. IT WORKED.... Never heard back...
I am sorry this happened to you..
And I can almost bet- she is trying to find out IF it really happened...
Hope things calm down for you

XOXO
Alyssa
Thanks..She finally gave up..She left a voicemail but to me it sounded like a man so I just ignored the phone call..then she texted me and I was like oh buddy here we go..I really do wish guys would be more smart about it and like you said don't save my number or put it under someone elses name..I had one lady get my number off the phone bill..And honestly a note to men women can be crazy and will find what they are looking for with alittle investigating.
Sorry your going through tha crap. A wife called me once and I just screamed ROBERT ITS ONE OF YOUR WHORES CALLING AGAIN I SWEAR I WILL KILL HER AND YOU IF I CATCH YALL.. This is bull shit what about our kids.. I WILL FIND YOU BITCH..LOL