Rochester and Buffalo

Hi
I have been getting many PMs asking about me visiting Rochester and Buffalo so rather than responding to each one I thought i would post here. My Syracuse trip was good but the travel from Albany over two days was a little much. Therefore, unless one of you gents has a plane to pick me up and fly me back and forth, I don't see a Rochester or Buffalo trip in the plans. But, as nicer weather hits that may change.
Until then, get a plane or, traverse to Albany to see me!

KA

Ps - can you tell I like these smilies? Lol
Ok if we pool some money, buy you a plane ticket, i'll pick you up at the airport you'd be good with that? ..BD
Ok if we pool some money, buy you a plane ticket, i'll pick you up at the airport you'd be good with that? ..BD Originally Posted by ben dover
but but but

does Flyboy need help with his Autopilot
.chipping in for his fuel bill may be cheaper
mmmmm Buffalo
but but but
you have to buy the fuel at Brockport, ROC, or Williamson airport Mr. NY with a 2 day layover.

Autopilot Otto seems to like the idea

OSD O is for Otto
What I'm reading here is it's too inconvenient to travel. Not news.
Ahhh Kristine- You personify the statement "that the joys of youth are totally wasted on the young". I'm sure that at the ripe old age of 22, you're absolutely phenomenal and have re-invented sex. So just because you're you, I will quorum our collective to commence with our "donation", towards the leasing of our Falcon 135 corporate jet. But until we experience your taking us to nirvana, we'll somehow have to muddle through with the scores of local girls who are already here and do not insist on jet transportation to the frozen tundra of western NY. Somehow, we will survive..aloha.
im coming baby, make room for me.

overnights?
OSD .. I loved that movie....BD
  • Tiger
  • 02-07-2015, 02:14 PM

Have a nice winter.
Many, many girls at this quality level available without asking for or believing they're entitled to special considerations. Ridiculous.
  • Doove
  • 02-07-2015, 02:50 PM
Ahhh Kristine- You personify the statement "that the joys of youth are totally wasted on the young". I'm sure that at the ripe old age of 22, you're absolutely phenomenal and have re-invented sex. So just because you're you, I will quorum our collective to commence with our "donation", towards the leasing of our Falcon 135 corporate jet. But until we experience your taking us to nirvana, we'll somehow have to muddle through with the scores of local girls who are already here and do not insist on jet transportation to the frozen tundra of western NY. Somehow, we will survive..aloha. Originally Posted by whatitiz13
Many, many girls at this quality level available without asking for or believing they're entitled to special considerations. Ridiculous. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I took her airplane comment as nothing more than a light-hearted way of saying the drive just isn't worth it for her.

So i think the ridiculous posts are yours. Maybe that's just me.
After checking your reviews, how is it that your rates went up while your menu contracted?

CBJ or BBBJ? There's nothing adorable about a CBJ.
I didn't mind the drive to Albany at all. And i went from buffalo to binghamton to albany.... should have done it opposite in hind sight! Gas is cheaper than jet fuel
Kristine does display some wit, and that turns me on. The roch/albany haul is long ride, and when i think about, i never would quite go that far. There are some exceptional providers in albany, who have made the trip here to roch from time to time. they are 300ph providers, and i am not sure kristine is there yet? The potential is there i am sure. I have noticed the difference between say 220 and 300ph is a blend of eroticism and beauty, and the albany providers that have done well here in the past master these two characteristics. I remember one would take a train?

So Kristine, would you settle for a choo choo ride? Lots of guys like to be drivers, lol
Why don't a bunch of guys car pool and schedule her for the full day. Split the gas and the hotel. Norms upon tea but a solution to a few cheap bastards
I took her airplane comment as nothing more than a light-hearted way of saying the drive just isn't worth it for her.

So i think the ridiculous posts are yours. Maybe that's just me. Originally Posted by Doove
Finally I agree with Doove on something.
Only took 3 years.