Finding out you know a provider in real life.

• RNB
  • 03-22-2015, 01:28 PM
So, stumbled upon a provider who I know in real life. No big deal. But.... I kinda want to set up a session with her. Do I tell her up front I know her in real life or let her figure it out when she opens the door? We aren't close or anything. I used to work with her. But we know each other.
  • Toyz
  • 03-22-2015, 01:50 PM
Just set it up...show up and shout "surprise"!!!
That is interesting. So you both know each others RW names, etc. I guess the plus is if you ever wanted to be with her here is your chance. If you wanted to keep anonymity that would be gone with this one person. Would you worry that she would say, hey do you know so and so? You would never guess.... And maybe she might think the same. Who knows. Just think with the right head.
  • RNB
  • 03-22-2015, 02:47 PM
We worked together back in the day. I haven't talked to her in a long time. We are still friends on FB. That would be a little awkward. She is fine as hell though and I've been reading all her reviews. Apparently gives excellent head. Might have to get a little weird!
It's just me…but I wouldn't want anyone I know in real life contacting me in this life. Let me ask you a question, does she show her face in her provider profile? If yes, she will be more open for the 2 worlds to blend somewhat. If she blurs her face, she doesn't want her real life people to recognize her. Respect her privacy and pick someone else.
So, stumbled upon a provider who I know in real life. No big deal. But.... I kinda want to set up a session with her. Do I tell her up front I know her in real life or let her figure it out when she opens the door? We aren't close or anything. I used to work with her. But we know each other. Originally Posted by RNB
Instead of asking us, why not PM her up front and ask? Let her make the choice if she wants to allow this link between her two universes. Whatever happens, you must let her know you will protect her privacy, regardless of what choice she makes.

If you are lucky, she might have wondered about having you in bed with her all along!
  • RNB
  • 03-22-2015, 03:25 PM
I did PM. I just wanted other people's opinions. She does not hide her face. It's all over the place. She does blur/hide her tattoo though. Thanks for the replies folks.
I did PM. I just wanted other people's opinions. She does not hide her face. It's all over the place. She does blur/hide her tattoo though. Thanks for the replies folks. Originally Posted by RNB
If she's not hiding her face, it's obvious she don't care who finds out she's turning tricks. If you have a lot to lose, I would not do it and stop thinking with the wrong head. Can you really trust a provider to not roll over on you if she get busted by LE for prostitution?

If you don't have anything to lose, go for it.
Just go fuck her and report back sir!
If she's not hiding her face, it's obvious she don't care who finds out she's turning tricks. If you have a lot to lose, I would not do it and stop thinking with the wrong head. Can you really trust a provider to not roll over on you if she get busted by LE for prostitution?

If you don't have anything to lose, go for it. Originally Posted by atxguy2006
While i am anti snitch they usually don't care to arrest your clients in place of you. They ask if u know underage girls or men that ask for them. Not hey we will let you go if u set up your clients.

I seriously doubt police are the dilemma in this situation.
  • ztonk
  • 03-22-2015, 04:19 PM
Instead of asking us, why not PM her up front and ask? Let her make the choice if she wants to allow this link between her two universes. Whatever happens, you must let her know you will protect her privacy, regardless of what choice she makes. Originally Posted by El Cid
This would be the correct answer.

z
As a provider, I would rather a guy tell me that he knows me instead of not knowing until he shows up at the door.
Reverse positions and then make the call.
  • tron
  • 03-22-2015, 08:52 PM
As appealing as this might be and seem like a fantasy come true, it looks like a bad idea.

Providers complain occasionally about dealing with clients that become clingy or possessive. Imagine if a provider had to deal with one that knew her RW identity.

Suppose the OP were a vindictive type and she refuses to meet. She may feel compelled to meet you anyway since you know her identity. Suppose you see each other and it gets weird for one of you - something like one starts contacting the other too often or one decides not to see the other again or someone asks for a discount or OTC time or a loan?
As appealing as this might be and seem like a fantasy come true, it looks like a bad idea.

Providers complain occasionally about dealing with clients that become clingy or possessive. Imagine if a provider had to deal with one that knew her RW identity.

Suppose the OP were a vindictive type and she refuses to meet. She may feel compelled to meet you anyway since you know her identity. Suppose you see each other and it gets weird for one of you - something like one starts contacting the other too often or one decides not to see the other again or someone asks for a discount or OTC time or a loan? Originally Posted by tron
--------------------------------------------------------------------
It Happens frequently that clients learn the RW names of ladies. That is the moment when the guy shows his character. Most of the ladies that I know RW information about have plenty of experience dealing with clients like this. Unfortunately, it does sometimes have seriously bad consequences. Thankfully, these ladies have all felt comfortable with me despite this situation. However, I have no idea how much stress it may have caused them in the initial shock. I know for one young lady it was a significant amount of stress. In general, I think it's best members don't know each other's RW identities