Happy wife = Happy Hobby??

The message might be a little misleading but I am curious to hear your opinions.

I was contemplating my time in the hobby and realized that I tend to hobby mostly when things are great at home. If my SO and I are in a fight or a rough patch, I find the desire to hobby to be at its weakest. Apparently I love to look for extracurricular ass when things at home at at their best.

Does this make me a psychopath??

TR
Nope. Not psycho. Complacent. When shit is good it needs no maintenance. When shit is bad you have to repair it. I would actually say you are quite normal.
that is normal, i agree.
What is this "great at home" concept of which you speak?
I guess I'm related to Abby Normal, because if things are good at home I keep my money in my pocket and go about my business. If things aren't going well at home then I'm going somewhere else.
I guess I'm related to Abby Normal, because if things are good at home I keep my money in my pocket and go about my business. If things aren't going well at home then I'm going somewhere else. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Nope you are normal too. Just don't like dealing with the bullshit of getting known pussy after making up. Rather go get it done and then deal with the shit at home. If it is effortless, than it is not worth the capital expenditures. But if it takes you too much time, this is worth the capital expenditures.

Finances or effort. Who cares right?

No matter what.. we are normal and our actions justified...
  • DSK
  • 06-01-2016, 03:25 PM
The message might be a little misleading but I am curious to hear your opinions.

I was contemplating my time in the hobby and realized that I tend to hobby mostly when things are great at home. If my SO and I are in a fight or a rough patch, I find the desire to hobby to be at its weakest. Apparently I love to look for extracurricular ass when things at home at at their best.

Does this make me a psychopath??

TR Originally Posted by Teddy Riley
I'm the opposite - unless a good deal comes along - then I do it no matter what.
Completely understand. Good sex begets the desire for more good sex.
We have great hallway sex.
I am amused when I see someone on either side of this business referring to themselves or others here as "normal".

Torito
What is this "great at home" concept of which you speak? Originally Posted by filbone
^^^
My sentiments exactly. I wouldn't have to blow hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of dollars on hookers if the wife would just FUCK every once in a while. Personally, I would love to have the extra cash. But jerking off gets old.
^^^
My sentiments exactly. I wouldn't have to blow hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of dollars on hookers if the wife would just FUCK every once in a while. Personally, I would love to have the extra cash. But jerking off gets old. Originally Posted by albundy
Call me selfish, but I'd rather blow the extra money (had plenty of it last month) otherwise the wife wants to make it about her and blow it on mindless bullshit
what is it with the SO not putting out ,, I hear this a lot ...?
what is it with the SO not putting out ,, I hear this a lot ...? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Going on 16 years now. She's no different from any other woman I've ever known.
Lol, I call bs... You like strange and you like sexual.. And the fact is if things are good at home it easier to sneak out the house without the wife nagging. Men like things they won't be blunt and ask their wives for.. So getting honest and to the greedy stuff it comes to men like sex and like variety. And the hobby opens doors for that!