Will the New ECCIE recover?

Take a look at the Currently Active Users. It's nothing like before the shutdown. I've checked into Chat a few times and there's only been a few members there. Is this just going to take some time, or is the site a walking corpse living on borrowed time?
It's pretty much the only game in town now. Ride it until it collapses. I think backchannel networking is more important now than before, both for information now and as a fail-safe for the future,
IMHO, eccie was pretty much out of control BEFORE all this happened. NOW, it seems like we are all behaving more like ADULTS than children throwing a daily tantrum. If everyone was smart, y'all would grow your clientele base or favorite ladies list, while you can. especially the ones that don't have P or other working sites. I put a way a lady can contact me on my sig line. I have made a couple new contacts today and added a couple more ladies to my phone today.

CG
Yeah, if y'all aren't careful, Dallas is going to lose its reputation for being full of assholes. Aside from one or two threads, it has been pretty drama-free.

Lots of opportunities exist to build a network that will sustain you if the site goes down permanently. Establish email contacts, on both sides.. Reach out and get prescreened, even if you can't do an appointment now. Try to walk that line between staying in touch and being a pest. Ladies, for some of us, a message that indicates that you want to see us is just gold, if you can make it sound genuine. Do something nice for someone. I took lunch to a couple of girls I'd never seen last week, just because one had texted me the day before and asked how I was doing, and I don't really have anyone to be nice to these days. Not every endeavor will pay off or result in an appointment, but this is the ultimate relationship business, so build those relationships.
I think a lot of our members that were active before we went down don’t realize it’s back up yet...some guys took a hiatus and are just yesterday realizing the website is back up...

Some are leery of who’s behind the scenes of the website...valid concern imo...

I’ve enjoyed eccie being back...I realize it’s not the exact same that it was...but it’s a start ...we didn’t have it all ..and now we have something
If the feds were running the site, Analeese, they would not have changed a thing. They would have given as much rope for people to hang themselves as they could find, not offer folks more cover.
I think it will recover to a certain extent but with all the stipulations to protect the site it makes it less safe for the providers and the hobbiests......... a lot of ladies and gents are finding other sites..... And enjoying them.
Like OH2..... basically the same as eccie used to be before the shut down..... without the restrictions.
I am still around.
If the feds were running the site, Analeese, they would not have changed a thing. They would have given as much rope for people to hang themselves as they could find, not offer folks more cover. Originally Posted by TinMan
Plus, the Feds can’t afford, nor do they likely want to prosecute each individual board member. It’s the owners they want, if anyone. Prosecuting even 100 me,bets would be a huge pain in the ass, enormous amount of paper work, huge cost, etc.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-25-2018, 09:21 AM
I was literally in the woods for a bit and had no network. I heard our spot on the web was back but wasn't able to check in. Here now. Not that my presence will help.

Hi.
I was literally in the woods for a bit and had no network. I heard our spot on the web was back but wasn't able to check in. Here now. Not that my presence will help.

Hi. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I'm pretty sure your presence is the sauce this thing needs!
[QUOTE=Analeese;1060698933]I think a lot of our members that were active before we went down don’t realize it’s back up yet./QUOTE]

I think this is the major thing. I just randomly checked one day and saw that it would be up in a couple of days. If I had not checked I would not know.

Give it time, it will probably be back to it's purse swinging ways soon.
It will take sometime .but I bet a lot of the members will be back as soon as they know we are still here.

Hi. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I'm pretty sure your presence is the sauce this thing needs! Originally Posted by HobbyFan42
HobbyFan42 hit the nail on the head. Welcome back, ~Ze~!
What is OH2? Link please