Traveling Hobbyist

For you guys that travel to different cities and hobby how do you keep suspicion down.

Im gonna be traveling for work(day trips) for the next few months and would like to hobby but it seems that would be the most likely time for an SO to be curious.

So when your on the road how do you avoid detection.

Whats your routine?
Whats your excuse for not answering your phone for an hour?

Any suggestions.thanks
  • 08-01-2012, 08:44 PM
well, if she's calling every hour, probably got enough problems.

Schedule a provider for late evening, after the SO goes to bed, providing that she isn't calling at night to see if you're asleep!
Tell her you are stuck in meetings.
Heck find a provider that would understand if the phone rings and just answer the call. She isnt with you so you should beable to play. If you act guilty you will get caught so just play it cool. Tell her you taking a shower surely you dont answer the phone in the shower. Tell her you are taking a nap cause the plane or car ride has worn you out and your are tired. Tell her that your biz meeting went over. Heck if you need more ideas I be glad to help you. There are so many ways to get by with this........ Have fun and besafe. Have a great weekend. Hugs and Kisses TP
As a Sales person I travel for a living.... When I'm with a customer, I leave my phone in the car or turn the ringer off. I do this because my customer's time is a precious commodity and I do not want to be interrupted.

Turing the ringer off or leaving the phone in the car is a normal business practice and your SO should understand it as so.

"Business Meeting" is always a good way to avoid questions and in reality you are not telling your SO a lie because when I visit one of my Friends it always about the business of fun.

Be safe and have fun!

Mumble
Turing the ringer off or leaving the phone in the car is a normal business practice and your SO should understand it as so.

"Business Meeting" is always a good way to avoid questions and in reality you are not telling your SO a lie because when I visit one of my Friends it always about the business of fun.
... Originally Posted by jaxmumble
but what if the consulting meeting is in the evening?
if you normally ldont have meetings at nite, this might raise a few red flags for your SO.

i say...
i was out walking and just had it on buzz and didnt hear it.
i went to dinner and forgot the phone.
i was in the john taking a long relaxing bath.

as Truly Passion said, there are lots of ways to get around this.
just get a great BBBJ and relax, let your companion know the deal , and to keep her quiet, keep her mouth full of meat..Have fun dear!
Being a frequent road traveler...usually three weeks out of the month. I find out of town is the best time to play. P411 is an excellent resource for finding talent.

As noted by others, there are numerous excuses/covers:
Turn cell phone off during business meeting to focus on customer same rational for evenings with dinner meetings
Taking shower, workout facility, walks
Phone left on vibrate from earlier meeting and didn't noticed your call
Left phone in room when out for dinner
And then there is taking the call while getting a good blowjob.....

Or being proactive and making the call before SO attempts to reach you
Lexus, you hit the cock....err nail on the head! Ouch! I like the way you think.