URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/models?product_id=134
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635 & Tollway
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DATY, Mish, CG, Massage, Shower
Hair Length and Color: Long Brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'1" 105. Big tatas. Tiny gal.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review but I’m confused about your previously listed review. It lists a review by wpshogs reviewing you as a provider in Arkansas. A provider named Eye Candy. Are you a provider as well?
That's an error. Not me. When I first signed up I chose Eye Candy but tried to change it to I Love Eye Candy but I wasn't allowed. I have other reviews on here but they are not showing up. Maybe a moderator can figure it out. I have 55 OK's on P411.
I was going to set up an appointment with you. Lol
LOL. You can't afford me.
That's an error. Not me. When I first signed up I chose Eye Candy but tried to change it to I Love Eye Candy but I wasn't allowed. I have other reviews on here but they are not showing up. Maybe a moderator can figure it out. I have 55 OK's on P411. Originally Posted by Eye Candy
Moderator fixed my account. I think only partial old reviews are showing, but it's better than nothing.
Excellent review, hopefully I can review her soon
Excellent review, hopefully I can review her soon Originally Posted by 2balls75
Joy's last day was yesterday, so there is no need to bump a review that was written a month ago
Joy's last day was yesterday, so there is no need to bump a review that was written a month ago Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Good to know, I wish I had more inside info like some on here have. I’ll catch her the next time around.
Good to know, I wish I had more inside info like some on here have. I’ll catch her the next time around. Originally Posted by 2balls75
"Last day Saturday" has been posted on Joy's page on the AS website for the past week.....so no inside info at all. But nice try!!
"Last day Saturday" has been posted on Joy's page on the AS website for the past week.....so no inside info at all. But nice try!! Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Don’t disturb 2butts. He’s in church right now stinking up the pew.
BigBamboo . . . . you are TOO Funny !