Date: Middle of February
Name: Coco
Phone: 7027081953
Email Address: Cherrycherrylady303@gmail.com
URL / Website: Cherrypopp.net
City: FB
State: Texas
Address: FB area
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DT, 69, BBFS, pretty much all positions.
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length , brunette.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very pretty. Petite, very cute.
Recommendation: Yes
Can't wait to get home to have some Coco
what are the rates here?
Get screened with the booker and she can give you the rates but I will say the 2 lady's I've had here are both great. Coco and Evelyn
No offense but from what I gathered from several reviews is that she's definitely not in 20s.
Idk but that cute big bow she wears is cute. To bad she leaves today ��
I think she's probably early-mid 30s
I’m not sure why so many guys so infatuated with young girls, when most of us are probably 50-70 years old. Young normally equals a lack of experience where as 30-50 equals experience which trawlers to a better overall experience. My guess is she’s in her 30’s don’t care if she were in her 50’s she looks great and has a wonderful attitude and always makes sure I leave with a smile on my face.
My gf is in her 20s so if I want that I have it at home. The younger providers I have been with have in general not been as fun as the older ones.
Nice review, thanks, think I might try her this weekend if she's still around.

I’m not sure why so many guys so infatuated with young girls, when most of us are probably 50-70 years old. Young normally equals a lack of experience where as 30-50 equals experience which trawlers to a better overall experience. My guess is she’s in her 30’s don’t care if she were in her 50’s she looks great and has a wonderful attitude and always makes sure I leave with a smile on my face. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians

So see Coco if her service is great. Or see a younger one with equally great service. A little more difficult to find but out there.

My gf is in her 20s so if I want that I have it at home. The younger providers I have been with have in general not been as fun as the older ones. Originally Posted by beeman1000
There’s something wrong with this comment. Something seriously wrong…
Coco is a wonderful Lady no matter what age she presents.