SO Trainer

Alright guys. Let's say that by some miracle, your SO said she'd be open to learning the finer arts of CW and edging from a pro. Which provider would you choose to be her sensei?

This was said during drunken sex but I'm going to pounce on the opportunity so I need your recommendations ASAP!
I would definetly contact Britttany_love. She loves cock worship and edging!
I would definetly contact Britttany_love. She loves cock worship and edging! Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
Thanks babe ❤
I would definetly contact Britttany_love. She loves cock worship and edging! Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
Thanks for the recommendation. I'm going to start making a list

Anyone else?
I love cockworship, it's one of my favs and I have many reviews of it
Perhaps you might share some ads/reviews with your s.o. so she can help choose. Since tho o.p. doesn't have PA no risk of reveal...except of course he shows spouse he is hobbying.

Hint to o.p., protect your handle; use a browser that doesn't try to log you in.

imo s.o. has already figured out he hobbies.

ijs
I'd recommend Charliee for sure! xoxo
I've always wanted to see brittany in action. I have witnessed Heather and Charliee and both were fucking awesome. I love the art of giving head as much as I love an up close view of someone else giving head
I've always wanted to see brittany in action. I have witnessed Heather and Charliee and both were fucking awesome. I love the art of giving head as much as I love an up close view of someone else giving head Originally Posted by lizshue81
Liz you're fucking awesome yourself giving head. Definitely a hot show.
I'd recommend Charliee for sure! xoxo Originally Posted by hothotheather
Awh you know me too well bb! lol I can’t help it.

I've always wanted to see brittany in action. I have witnessed Heather and Charliee and both were fucking awesome. I love the art of giving head as much as I love an up close view of someone else giving head Originally Posted by lizshue81
Yeah I agreed with Heather, Lizz you get it too lovely!!

Maybe we should do a foursome with a lucky dude- hopefully he wouldn’t die.. lol
Can I throw my name in to be the 'Lucky Dude'?

Charliee is awesome for sure.

Sam
Perhaps you might share some ads/reviews with your s.o. so she can help choose. Since tho o.p. doesn't have PA no risk of reveal...except of course he shows spouse he is hobbying.

Hint to o.p., protect your handle; use a browser that doesn't try to log you in.

imo s.o. has already figured out he hobbies.

ijs Originally Posted by ck1942
Thanks for the tips. Any indication of previous activities would be a no-go. I'd have to come up with a clever work around but showing provider ads wouldn't work.
"Hey honey, remember that fantasy you mentioned? I was talking with a buddy about it and he recommended XYZ. Maybe we can meet her for dinner and see how it goes?"
"Hey honey, remember that fantasy you mentioned? I was talking with a buddy about it and he recommended XYZ. Maybe we can meet her for dinner and see how it goes?" Originally Posted by nuglet
Good response, good advice nuglet. You've done this before, huh?
"Hey honey, remember that fantasy you mentioned? I was talking with a buddy about it and he recommended XYZ. Maybe we can meet her for dinner and see how it goes?" Originally Posted by nuglet
I think that might actually work. Thanks!