Who would you rather see

I thought this should be fun, the poll results are going to be obvious!

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER SEE

Ms Valentina- A true professional. A hilarious poster, with educated wit. Someone with NO negativity, and has an AWESOME body!
OR

Fire phoenix- A provider that is, well, BSC. Spews drama! ANDDD....... Well ?????????

ya'll decide
It's VERY obvious who is in demand and who isn't in demand.

FP has 34 reviews in 2017
V has 5 reviews in 2017

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=138754&tab=eccie_reviews

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=138754&tab=eccie_reviews
V

Treetop you are a moron, good providers get less reviews, smart guys don't want to share.

You have fun with them high volume skanks though
You are ok WD, but who really should care about this? This is just more drama which you purport to dislike. Everyone will see whoever they want to see. I am not participating in the drama between them and not sure why you are. Because... if you really don't like the drama, you probably shouldn't be perpetuating it. If you think FP is BSC, then maybe just try to ignore her. If Miss V turns you on, go book a session and have fun! That is what we are supposed to be here for!
I see where you are going with that Treetop but I think your logic is flawed. It is an unsound application of a transitive property.

Your application of review count to equal demand is off base. Especially when you factor that Miss V states she has no use for reviews.

Running the risk of sounding like a WK, I am sure that Miss V is as busy as she likes to be. She does not seem to be the type that wishes to be a revolving door. She provides a completely different level of service. I have seen them both. FP, has her skill set no doubt. Miss V is just in another category.
I see where you are going with that Treetop but I don't think your logic is flawed. It is an unsound application of a transitive property.

Your application of review count to equal demand is off base. Especially when you factor that Miss V states she has no use for reviews. Originally Posted by Fletchlives
You are giving Treetop too much credit. It's all just a joke to him. In reality, he probably doesn't have much of an opinion about either of them. He is just trolling Miss V to get a reaction.
  • Old-T
  • 10-18-2017, 04:53 PM
You are giving Treetop too much credit. It's all just a joke to him. In reality, he probably doesn't have much of an opinion about either of them. He is just trolling Miss V to get a reaction. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Why would you expect Tiny Tree to treat her any differently that he does anyone else?
I see where you are going with that Treetop but I think your logic is flawed. It is an unsound application of a transitive property.

Your application of review count to equal demand is off base. Especially when you factor that Miss V states she has no use for reviews.

Running the risk of sounding like a WK, I am sure that Miss V is as busy as she likes to be. She does not seem to be the type that wishes to be a revolving door. She provides a completely different level of service. I have seen them both. FP, has her skill set no doubt. Miss V is just in another category. Originally Posted by Fletchlives
Ms. V is on another level......CLASS!! She clearly states that she does not care for reviews, and is low volume!!
This poll should be who would you rather see kick Treetop's ass, Miss V, FP or both?

And the clear answer is both, of course.

Go back to trolling KC, Treetop.
Nothing like trying to pit two providers against one another right Ricky?

They each offer something different.

V offers IOP and FP offers cream pie.

Judging from the votes and then deducting your two or three bandle votes they look about even.

Just goes to show there's a market for both especially considering you intended and expected FP to get no votes as the board underdog.

The poll results were not as obvious as you claimed they would be.

You are such a fucking idiot... you're embarrassing even for an idiot.
Mata lost his crown!
Sorry I have RR blocked so you'll have to relay the message as Winn.

Tell you what pussy... Myself and WD have talked about meeting up for a beer, come on out from behind your keyboard and join?
I'll straighten you the fuck out real quick faggot!
Hey moron I can see that you are posting some kind of BS as always but since you are blocked I can't see what it is. Simply have your Winn account pretend to quote you.

Faggot... come out and play, or is all you are a bunch of bullshit hiding behind a computer talk?