NE or SE. what do they mean?

Rookie.
NE Northern Exploration. You get to play with her tits

SE Southern Exploration. Take a guess
But must assume the Beltline is the border for North and South
But must assume the Beltline is the border for North and South Originally Posted by Ghostrider
LOL!
I remember when I was a Rookie, and learned what the terms meant.. I went up to an Indy, she asked what I wanted, I thought I would be cool.. "SE", I said, with a smug grin.

Bitch handed me a Compass.. dumb fuck that I was, I followed the SE vector for 5 miles, until it dawned on me that I wasn't going to get any pussy.

oh well.. beats a cash-and-dash, I suppose.
Too funny!
I recall, and not so long ago, how often I had to consult with Urban Dictionary!
I recall, and not so long ago, how often I had to consult with Urban Dictionary! Originally Posted by Jojotexas
I still do!!! last one I looked up was Mexican Cartwheel!!!! And then read a few pages!!
i just learned something new today!
  • Aoi
  • 06-06-2020, 03:06 PM
I remember when I was a Rookie, and learned what the terms meant.. I went up to an Indy, she asked what I wanted, I thought I would be cool.. "SE", I said, with a smug grin.

Bitch handed me a Compass.. dumb fuck that I was, I followed the SE vector for 5 miles, until it dawned on me that I wasn't going to get any pussy.

oh well.. beats a cash-and-dash, I suppose. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
feelsbadman
I always thought SE is boobies play and NE is the ine downstairs.... Ooops
There used to be a thread that had all the acronyms and definitions listed. I've looked all over and can't find it anymore. I don't know if it disappeared during the transition around the craigslist/backpage fiasco time.