City: Denton
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-29137#rubmaps
Activities: Table Shower +
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown/Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: About 5'3, B cups with eraser nips, ass wasn't really firm but nice to hold onto. Pretty enough for my purpose.
Recommendation: Yes
This was last year. Anyone know if they are open these days?
November 2019?
They are open. I went Tuesday afternoon and the a/c was not working. It was hotter inside than outside so I left
Bruh. Lol really?
damn.. I thought this Spa was near the Cracker Barrel on 35, just south of 820.. it's way the Hell in Denton!
Nah, Chun, you are right, but it has gone downhill! bad serv. and no no no to all extras
Nah, Chun, you are right, but it has gone downhill! bad serv. and no no no to all extras Originally Posted by billygoat
That sux!
They are still open, but the table shower was closed when I stopped by last week. Didn't end up staying because prices have increased a bit for COVID, I guess. At least for the newer lady that greeted me.

Yes, this was Nov. 2019, as listed in the description. Yes, it's in Denton, also listed in the description.
damn.. I thought this Spa was near the Cracker Barrel on 35, just south of 820.. it's way the Hell in Denton! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hey Chung, Actually not a bad drive, it's just past 380 and I-35. I have had many good times there. And as for the prices, typical suburban amp prices. And just think you can stop by Buc-ees on your way home.

And on a side note to the other guys regarding prices, you would be surprised the amount of cheap bastards who stop in, and expect L1 for 20 bucks and level two for maybe 40 bucks. Not that that's an excuse, but pay the ladies the going rate and don't try to nickle and dime them.

Also a/c was working this weekend
What are the current rates for extras at sub amps?
Originally Posted by Jvc072006
What are the current rates for extras at sub amps? Originally Posted by Pokins