Chan Massage Plano?

Any of y’all talk to CiCi from Chan Massage Plano recently? Phone just rings and mailbox is full. Lights seem to be off but her car is parked out back. Just wondering what the deal is? Her and Rose are always so nice to me.
Update: Just spoke to CiCi. Rose left so she’s been kinda backed up and pretty much by appointment only. Usually leaves the sign off.
  • AP51
  • 06-10-2020, 10:09 AM
Spoke to her yesterday as well. She's by herself and leaves the light off and door locked when she has customer. Hard to answer phone with her mouth full, plus she has never answered the phone during any of my sessions.
Confirming what you guys just said. Drove by the last two days on my way to/from work and yes, the OPEN sign is off. But, there was a note in the window that said taking appts. after 3pm (this was on Monday). Sign was gone on Tuesday.

As you said, sounds like you have to call and get an appt.
Saw her yesterday. I like the locked door privacy.
I imagine I am saying old news, but at least some of the ones operating with lights off is because they are drawing unemployment due to having reported the stores as being closed to the TWC. Plus, the workers are scarce due to being scared of the virus, so they can control traffic as a one person operation. No big deal. Just one more crime the Chinese are committing on top of money laundering, tax evasion, and prostitution while draining the Americans of their dollars and sending them home to China.