Dry Towel Syndrome

I have met met all kind of people in the hobby, Most of which I have genuinely had a lot of fun with.
BUT- Have you ever met some one who has the enthuasium and responsiveness of a stiff dry towel?
Nothing is a bigger turn-off!
You mean like the one that has be laying around the bathroom floor for a week or so?

Oh yeah
Times such as these are when you should be good and practiced with your acting skills.

Make the best of it, smile real pretty...and collect your donation. Hopefully the next client will be able to brighten your day.
I have met met all kind of people in the hobby, Most of which I have genuinely had a lot of fun with.
BUT- Have you ever met some one who has the enthuasium and responsiveness of a stiff dry towel?
Nothing is a bigger turn-off! Originally Posted by KatelynDesire
At least it wasn't a limp dry towel...

I've been fortunate enough to have seen only one provider who had about as vocal and responsive as my right hand.
Saw one recently who had NO desire to be there, just went through the motions. Although her oral talents were extremely good.
It happens . . .
Yep, it was a woman I dated off and on for 7 years or so.

Physically perfect, tall, long hair, beautiful skin. She had a great job and was good with money BUT the worse fucking lay I have ever had and no BJ...EVER!

What a disappointment. She would have been the perfect wife to fuck around on but once I settle on seeing or being with someone...I don't have the attention span to fuck around on them.

BTW - Katelyn...I want you and I won't be a dry towel.
Lol the fact that you two dated on and off for 7 years is amazing! NO BJ'S that's a S.I.N. not the good kind
Yep, it was a woman I dated off and on for 7 years or so.

Physically perfect, tall, long hair, beautiful skin. She had a great job and was good with money BUT the worse fucking lay I have ever had and no BJ...EVER!

What a disappointment. She would have been the perfect wife to fuck around on but once I settle on seeing or being with someone...I don't have the attention span to fuck around on them.

BTW - Katelyn...I want you and I won't be a dry towel. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
So what happened? You tried to get her to give u a BJ one day after 7 years and the doll popped? Does it mean you gave her a blow job whenever you blew her up after she deflate?

But are you a dusty towel...
That is sooooooooo wrong!!!

Yes I saw a well reviewed and respected gal from here and talk about a dead fish.... Not really her fault. I stepped outta my comfort zone seeing her and I knew I ran the risk of that happening so no big deal.
So what happened? You tried to get her to give u a BJ one day after 7 years and the doll popped? Does it mean you gave her a blow job whenever you blew her up after she deflate?

But are you a dusty towel... Originally Posted by Syncial
No Squirrel Nuts,

I asked during our normal sex sessions and always got the answer "I am not ready to get to that level...". I said "It's just like tennis, I serve and you volley!?" And she was real not a blow up doll.
Yeah, it's kinda why I hobby. LOL