Providers what's your favorite flavor

I want to buy some edible body stuff you know stuff you paint on a woman's body and lick off and vice versa what is your favorite flavor Vanilla , chocolate, strawberries, ect?
First massage oil....now this. Who are you infatuated with now? I hope it's not Paula.
First massage oil....now this. Who are you infatuated with now? I hope it's not Paula. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Who?
watermelon
Cherry or peach flavor for me. Then I also love to use honey for fun.
Swiss Navy's Passion Fruit, their flavors are the best, and its a good lube l as well. You can rub, lick and suck. Most of those flavored paints and edible stuff, is not safe to used inside the kittys, as it can cause yeast and other issues. So if your planning to be painting all her nice warm and wet parts go with a safe product. Have Fun!
If you're going to lick it off carkido why don't you pick your favortie favor unless are you planning to use you saber as a paintbrush.
Who? Originally Posted by carkido45
Just kidding, carkido.
I like cherry so I ordered that in an Shunga aphrodisiac massage oil just for Chislaine .wink
I also ordered a massage oil candle when you light it and let it burn for twenty minutes you can apply it just like massage oil it won't burn you because it turns to oil at low heat that's for me I have my under the radar FBSM lady use it on me.
Chocolate, caramel, whipped cream (had liquor whipped cream once .. sweet memories) & cherries.. basically everything you need to make me into a chocolate sundae on any given day
Hell, just ask this special lady that you are going to be spending time with what her favorite flavor is and trow in your cherry flavor in there with it.
Chocolate!!!
Chocolate!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oooh Dallas slutty minds do think alike, right now im imagining it poured between us...mmmm
woohoooo Allison....I will be in Htwon soon!
{hope to meet ya this time!}

I do not wear perfume for a session.....I have some chocolate body lotion that is edible that I smooth all over my body....I also smooth a little thru my hair

{I smell yummy when i open the door.....lol}
Yum Yum Dallas..............I use Sandlewood oil at the base of my hairline so I can catch the hint of scent when things heat up and there is no odd tasting oils on my body........Cant stand going in for a nibble and coming back with a odd taste.........