Trump's tapes

Trump is supposed to turn over the tape of his conversation with Comey by 6/23. Do you think he has the tape or is this just an idle threat.
Wouldn't you like to know...

Playin'em like a Stradivarius..

Playin'em like a Stradivarius.. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Try to stay on topic, simple yes or no is sufficient
Trump mentioning tapes was a poor attempt at intimidation. Comey was not intimidated and went out and told the truth. Trump had better tapes never surface.

I doubt they exist. And if they do exist, Trump and his people will do everything they can to make sure no-one hears them.
Trump mentioning tapes was a poor attempt at intimidation. Comey was not intimidated and went out and told the truth. Trump had better tapes never surface.

I doubt they exist. And if they do exist, Trump and his people will do everything they can to make sure no-one hears them. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I agree. I doubt they exist.
Could be...
D.C. is one party consent.
Comey could've been wearing a wire.
I would've,'cuz Trump is a proven LIAR.
If ol' Donaldt's tapes is ennythang laik tha mix tapes frum Guardians o' the Galaxy they's gonna be awesum!!!
I agree - love how President Trump does his thing!

Playin'em like a Stradivarius.. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I agree - love how President Trump does his thing! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Have you always gone through life with blinders on or has this been a condition that came on with age?
I agree - love how President Trump does his thing! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
The problem is I, private life this tactic works, public life it can catch up with you. If no tapes this will be the second time he said he had proof of something then didn't deliver, third time may not work
What tapes are we talking about? The Comey tapes or The Russian Pee Pee tapes?

Donald Trump:
"James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!"

Russian Prostitute:
"Donald Trump better hope that there are no "tapes" of my pee pee leaking onto his face!"
Neither of those so-called tapes exist. One was a bluff, the other is debunked fake news. But go on, try building your political movement on a hooker board. You'll own the world any day now, I swear!
Mr. Mueller may consider the President's statement on taping as witness intimidation. Mueller is one serious fucking dude. If he clears thjs, I am cool with it. I do suspect he is going to find some serious shit on Flynn, Monafort and some others. Whether it touches the CIC, we'll just have to see.

Personally, I would like the Prez to stay on. Pence is a complete religious ass wipe and more politically savvy (and competent) than Trump.
Mr. Mueller may consider the President's statement on taping as witness intimidation. Mueller is one serious fucking dude. If he clears thjs, I am cool with it. I do suspect he is going to find some serious shit on Flynn, Monafort and some others. Whether it touches the CIC, we'll just have to see.

Personally, I would like the Prez to stay on. Pence is a complete religious ass wipe and more politically savvy (and competent) than Trump. Originally Posted by EagleEye
Comedy was intimidated into telling the truth. And now it's being reported that McCabe at the FBI didn't like Flynn so this investigation was political payback. The longer this probe goes on the worst it gets for the Democrats.
Mr. Mueller may consider the President's statement on taping as witness intimidation. Originally Posted by EagleEye
Hahahaha.... that's not me laughing at your wishful and preposterous suggestion, it's Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz (a self-described "proud Hillary Clinton voter", I might add):

"Now that President Trump has tweeted that he didn’t tape James Comey, the anti-Trump zealots are accusing him of witness intimidation.

This is the most absurd of the many absurd charges leveled against Trump by those out to get him without regard to the law."

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...erfectly-legal