fireworks and 4th of uly options

what are the local fireworks displays you think are good? I know about the one in town downtown on auditorium shores ( do not how to spell that Vic guy's last name on the new name). I know about COTA after willie nelson. But isn't there some at the lake too? I am going to hippie hollow in the day time and looking for fireworks out that way. what are you doing today and tonight for the holiday? happy holiday to all the eccie folks. where will you be today and what are you doing for fun on the holiday?
what are the local fireworks displays you think are good? I know about the one in town downtown on auditorium shores ( do not how to spell that Vic guy's last name on the new name). I know about COTA after willie nelson. But isn't there some at the lake too? I am going to hippie hollow in the day time and looking for fireworks out that way. what are you doing today and tonight for the holiday? happy holiday to all the eccie folks. where will you be today and what are you doing for fun on the holiday? Originally Posted by sue_nami
There are fireworks in Cedar Park at Milburn Park on Sun Chase blvd. starting about 9:15.
Next year, it's fireworks on the lake with 3 nekkid ladies on a houseboat.