A white women of privilege asks an old, sick black man to resign!

Yeah, Pelosi is now saying Conyers should resign, but is OK with Al Franken!!!! What a racist pig!!!!!

https://nypost.com/2017/11/30/pelosi...nt-claims/amp/
Article never mentioned Al.
Article never mentioned Al. Originally Posted by bamscram
That’s the point you dumbass. She hasn’t asked Franken to resign. I wonder if Maxine Waters will call for Pelosi to be impeached.
That’s the point you dumbass. She hasn’t asked Franken to resign. I wonder if Maxine Waters will call for Pelosi to be impeached. Originally Posted by bambino
Didn't mention Trump either. Should he step down?
Didn't mention Trump either. Should he step down? Originally Posted by bamscram
No evidence dumbass.
No evidence dumbass. Originally Posted by bambino
LOL, you turds are a laugh a day If accusations are against a dem then they are true, against a rep fake. Bottom line the party of Trump doesn't care who they elect just keeping the majority.
Guys like you have fucked the GOP.
LOL, you turds are a laugh a day If accusations are against a dem then they are true, against a rep fake. Bottom line the party of Trump doesn't care who they elect just keeping the majority.
Guys like you have fucked the GOP. Originally Posted by bamscram
There is proof both photographs, settlements, etc. Talking to another guy about pussy is not harassment or rape you retard. Pelosi asked for Conyers resignation but didn’t ask for Frankens. Besides retard, congressional Democrats have signed papers for impeachment of Trump. Trump will outlast Conyers and Franken Retarded Lenny. Do you want to bet? It’s your big chance to get even. Or Welsch again. Nobody likes you new handle anyways. Because it’s retarded.
Yeah, Pelosi is now saying Conyers should resign, but is OK with Al Franken!!!! What a racist pig!!!!!
Originally Posted by bambino
And this coming less than 5 days since she SUNG conners praise about being an Icon..

THOUGH why does it all have to be because of race with you?
There is proof both photographs, settlements, etc. Talking to another guy about pussy is not harassment or rape you retard. Pelosi asked for Conyers resignation but didn’t ask for Frankens. Besides retard, congressional Democrats have signed papers for impeachment of Trump. Trump will outlast Conyers and Franken Retarded Lenny. Do you want to bet? It’s your big chance to get even. Or Welsch again. Nobody likes you new handle anyways. Because it’s retarded. Originally Posted by bambino
Only diff between Al and Trump , Al has apologized and Trump hasn't. Now he is trying to claim it isn't his voice.
You calling me retard is just showing your ignorance. If you can't debate STFU.
Bet on what? are you trotting out that lie again? No likes you period, oh wait maybe gay rey.
Only diff between Al and Trump , Al has apologized and Trump hasn't. Now he is trying to claim it isn't his voice.
You calling me retard is just showing your ignorance. If you can't debate STFU.
Bet on what? are you trotting out that lie again? No likes you period, oh wait maybe gay rey. Originally Posted by bamscram
Trump apologized for the tape. Why would he apologize to allegations that aren’t true? Only a retard like you can’t realze it. And everyone in this forum knows you’re lying. So you STFU.
And this coming less than 5 days since she SUNG conners praise about being an Icon..

THOUGH why does it all have to be because of race with you? Originally Posted by garhkal
Find posts of mine that are about race. I was being sarcastic about Pelosi being a racist. THOUGH I don’t think she really cares about the plight of black folks in this country. It was Clyburn that said all Conyers accusers were white women. He injected race into this situation. But it was Pelosi, a very rich white women of power that is calling for Conyers to resign. A little ironic don’t you think? But Clyburn, like a good Democrat, has fallen inline with Pelosi. He’s now calling for Conyers to step down. You follow this now?
Trump apologized for the tape. Why would he apologize to allegations that aren’t true? Only a retard like you can’t realze it. And everyone in this forum knows you’re lying. So you STFU. Originally Posted by bambino
You are lying again and everyone except you radicalized lemmings knows It.
Your allegations are lamer than the ones against Trump.
Stupid fucking lemming..
You are lying again and everyone except you radicalized lemmings knows It.
Your allegations are lamer than the ones against Trump.
Stupid fucking lemming.. Originally Posted by bamscram
Delusional. Sad
Delusional. Sad Originally Posted by bambino
Yah you are, but I don't give a shit.
Your allegations are lamer than the ones against Trump... Originally Posted by bamscram
Well yes ekim, you are right about those allegations against Trump - they're as lame as a Kansas chimp! Most of his accusers claim that he (drum roll... wait for it...) kissed them on the lips without asking their permission first! And sometimes he didn't use any tic-tacs either!

Somehow I don't think our Founding Fathers intended for over-eager smooching to be grounds for impeachment. So yes chimpboy, you are correct for once in your retarded posting career - trying to drag Trump into the same muck as those other perverts is lame, lame, lame!