Gomer Pyle - Jim Nabors dead

Reported late yesterday Jim " Gomer Pyle " Nabors died in Hawaii of natural causes. His " husband " of the last 4 years reported his passing to various news sources.
Guess this means that assup and the reach-around crew will have one of their fudge packers orgies in memory of him ! " Surprise, surprise, surprise " and " SHAZAM " !
He outlived Sgt. Carter many, many years.
Lovely sentiments, Gey Rey.

If Jim Nabors ever brought a smile to your face, your comments make you a liar and a thief.

Now go back to the H-E-B. Luke is waiting to exterminate your ass.
Not many left of the ole Mayberry crew. Looks like Opie and Thelma Lou are it and I'm not sure about Thelma.
Lovely sentiments, Gey Rey.

If Jim Nabors ever brought a smile to your face, your comments make you a liar and a thief.

Now go back to the H-E-B. Luke is waiting to exterminate your ass. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So when will YOU and the reach-around crew have YOUR fudge packing festival in tribute to ole Gomer ? Will ya be playing some of his albums that he sang as you all make each other air tight ? Keep up that great DOTY campaign Mr. Gloryhole Guru !!!! Some of us will be voting " early and often " just like YOU lying libs tell YOUR followers to do !
Jim Nabors had a lovely singing voice.

Why in the world is this topic political? Because he played a goofy character in the military on a television sitcom?

Many moons ago, I used to like to watch those reruns. Gomer Pyle. What a name, huh?
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2017, 02:50 PM
God Damn Gay Rey....you are the only poster on here who gives a fuck about Goober dying.

Must be some Freudian thing.

Why in the world is this topic political? Because he played a goofy character in the military on a television sitcom?

Many moons ago, I used to like to watch those reruns. Gomer Pyle. What a name, huh? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Because Huckabee is his illegitimate son.

God Damn Gay Rey....you are the only poster on here who gives a fuck about Goober dying.

Must be some Freudian thing.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Mebbe assup can explain to YOU who Goober and Gomer where whilst he's packing YOUR fudge at the next reach-around crew MEATING. And consider my posting of thethedemise of a famous fudge packer as a " public service announcement " for those of YOU in the reach-around crew that spend so much time either on here spreading YOUR lies or down the local gloryholes getting " facials " and being made " air tight " !
Because Huckabee is his illegitimate son.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
HAHAHAHAH!!!!

Excellent.

Many moons ago, I used to like to watch those reruns. Gomer Pyle. What a name, huh? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
no, its because Jim Nabors is homosexual and married to a man.
  • Trey
  • 12-01-2017, 09:38 PM
Why do you care if a man is gay and marries a man?
Why do you care if a man is gay and marries a man? Originally Posted by Trey
its unnatural.
By all accounts, Jim Nabors was a decent man who was blessed with a unique singing and comedic acting style that did appeal to a wide audience.

The fact that he was also Gay does ot add to, or take away from these attributes.