Reviews

So i'm not having the greatest luck getting reviews out of the hobbyists who have seen me and my regulars don't write them. As you can see I've been on here almost a year now and yes I try to limit the amount of hobbyists i've seen. Even stayed away from posting for a couple months but i've still been on here a bit with no reviews.

Everybody asks about reviews which is understandable considering it makes it easier for everyone to know what they're getting into. Anyways, I need reviewing if anyone has any advice for me.

Right now all I have is somebody mentioning that they enjoyed my bodyrub. lol

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=bailey
You might try offering a review special. If they see you and write a review, they get a special price on next visit. Gets return business also.
I second Pistolero's comment. There's a lot of us that won't see someone without at least one review. There's too much B&S or just mediocre service out there to risk wasting the money when this site provides such excellent intel. A review special sounds like a GREAT idea.
Thanks yall!
Alas, many fucktards take advantage of the review specials and then do not post reviews.
Alas, many fucktards take advantage of the review specials and then do not post reviews. Originally Posted by pyramider
Thats why she would offer a discount on the second visit after the review is up.
Thats why she would offer a discount on the second visit after the review is up. Originally Posted by EmilyofHouston
That's what I did and you still haven't taken me up on it. Although you do write a good review...
Thats why she would offer a discount on the second visit after the review is up. Originally Posted by EmilyofHouston
Doing so would also help the trend going on of "Review Specials" being taken advantage of come to a very minimal.
That's what I did and you still haven't taken me up on it. Although you do write a good review... Originally Posted by boardman
Hey fur ball check your PMs!
Hey fur balless check your PMs! Originally Posted by EmilyofHouston

Fixed that for you. He was fixed years ago.
@OP - I see your review special in your eccie showcase. Nice. Wish I was near the Woodlands.
Bailey, I PMed you yesterday and told you I would do if you answered three questions, all pretty generic. You have not responded so I assume you do not really need the business.
I need to see a menu
Its a catch 22. If you offer a review special on the second visit guys may not like the service and may not want to see you again for one. Or guys may think the provider may not honor the agreement. And you ladies have to worry about giving the special up front and not getting the review. I think you should give the special up front and if the guy does not do your review you should blast his ass in the forums!!
Its a catch 22. If you offer a review special on the second visit guys may not like the service and may not want to see you again for one. Or guys may think the provider may not honor the agreement. And you ladies have to worry about giving the special up front and not getting the review. I think you should give the special up front and if the guy does not do your review you should blast his ass in the forums!! Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
Not really catch 22. She did not say she was having problems detting business, just reviews. If she gives the special up front and does not get a review, she loses. If she gets the business, the guy does not enjoy enough to come back and does not do review, she loses nothing.

Seems an easy decision to me.