new pictures

I have new pictures but i am unable to post them because i am using a phone for work. Do anyone know how to post pictures another way ? Also, I am willing to send pictures via email,. So pm me if interested with email information
if they are on your phone, many phones allow you to plug your phone into computer and browse contents. Like my android, i can mount it as a hard drive and look up the dcim files and upload them to any website or eccie for that matter.

hit me up PM and i can walk u thru it.
Thanks for the advice hin but i do not have any access to a computer at the moment
Lonely here in Chicago. Please send pics. I'll PM you.
MissWett your probably fucked in a bad way trying to post the pics. But if they are pics of your nipples I'm sure somebody will bust a nut to help you get them where you want them to be....ijs
i wish you were here in Houston i would be able to help you with that. Pm me your email and i will send you some pictures of what you have been missing
Lonely here in Chicago. Please send pics. I'll PM you. Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
lol will that person be you
MissWett your probably fucked in a bad way trying to post the pics. But if they are pics of your nipples I'm sure somebody will bust a nut to help you get them where you want them to be....ijs Originally Posted by cumalot
lol will that person be you Originally Posted by MissWettWett
Nope, your still fucked, sorry...

Nope, your still fucked, sorry... Originally Posted by cumalot
  • Trey
  • 08-18-2012, 07:47 PM
Do you have a iphone or Android, if so you can upload from your phone.
Originally Posted by MissWettWett
Your not fucked hon. Send to me and I will do it for you. And you don't have to worry about busting a nut for me.