Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: n/a
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 225
Hair Color and Length: brunette, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: good looking base on the picture, but not worth the trouble
Recommendation: No
For archival/search purposes.

If she's a flake, mongers need to know that before they risk wasting a sidenafil.
sucks dude sorry u got shafted....sucks too cuz i came across her ad as well, didn't book anything, but she is the type that i was thinking about.....but nvm now lol
NCNS go in Co-Ed... but yeah, that's shitty.
NCNS go in Co-Ed... but yeah, that's shitty. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
And don't list the exact hotel name or address!
yeah, it kinda blows, sorry posted this to the wrong section, but i feel like these NC/NS should be considered/added to the provider's independent provider review as a NO, cuz how else would other people know about the issue if they just click the ECCIE Reviews link.

Funny cuz we agreed on a review special too at noon. anyways, i hope she learn and change, too many fishes in the sea, and can always spend the $$ on someone else.
Better luck next time, Babe. Sometimes it happens...all the time it happens actually...good luck!
Better luck next time, Babe. Sometimes it happens...all the time it happens actually...good luck! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Yes baby, it happens all the time....
And it happens to all of us.

Just never with the same person twice.

I agree, I you got burned, you should post it in a review of her...also an any other reviews of this person that you see here.
Moving NC/NS info to Coed Discussions prevents us from seeing all the NO recommendations on a provider when looking at her reviews.

Lets get some real info on here so we can make decisions easily.

ijs
L8r
r9
rhino, try doing a search by provider name. That will get you a lot of info. It will give any reviews, alerts and general conversations.