What part of an orgasm is mental?

I had an appointment yesterday with someone that doesn't come along very often in the hobby. A young college guy, handsome as all get out. The kind of date that makes providers think "What the heck is he doing here!".
It was wonderful. As he was doing DATY, I was really getting into looking down and watching him as he really got into burying his handsome face in my pussy. He was pretty good, too. And he was looking right back up at me. We had great eye contact. The more I watched him lovingly and enthusiastically lick me, the more excited I got. It wasn't long before I had a nice big wet orgasm all in his mouth, and I could tell he loved it by the way his eyes half closed and his moan. And he didn't stop, bless his heart(those young guys are the bestLOL).
Later on, as I was thinking about our time together and how enjoyable it was, I realized that what really turned me on, what really made me come that hard, was just looking at him and knowing he was really into it. I realized that although his technique was OK, the visual part was what really got me off.
So, my queston, especially to the guys, is how much of your orgasm is mental? I know that if any given gent were to get nekkid, lay back, and put a blindfold on, it wouldn't matter if a pretty girl, an ugly girl, or even a guy were to suck his dick, eventually he would be brought to an orgasm. But if it was a pretty girl that he was really into, and he knew she was really enjoying sucking his dick, how much more intense would the orgasm be? Would looking down at her pretty face, lips wrapped around his dick, head going up and down on him make the orgasm more intense? Or does it not matter that much at all? H
In my opinion, it is half mental.

If I'm with someone I really like and find attractive, I think that is half the pleasure. That could just be me though.
Sex is 90% between the ears.
Heather... old guys are your best bet for oral... it's the only thing we can still do without taking a pill... and we're grateful as hell...

Sex is 90% between the ears. Originally Posted by pyramider
Had a girlfriend that wanted it in her ear...every time I tried to stick it in her mouth... she turned her head...

Experts say sex is 99% mental , 1% physical ....

Just imagine if it was 2 % physical ... we'd disintegrate right on the spot...
If it is 99% mental why am I even leaving the house?
I do call myself mental when I leave a bad session.
Had a girlfriend that wanted it in her ear...every time I tried to stick it in her mouth... she turned her head...

Experts say sex is 99% mental , 1% physical ....

Just imagine if it was 2 % physical ... we'd disintegrate right on the spot... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Tell me you did not refuse the BBCR.
When you get old.....everything about sex is mental
When you get old.....everything about sex is mental Originally Posted by tbone2u
I don't know from personal knowledge (YET) ; but I heard at SOME age its part mental, part chemical.
Maybe I'm "reading" too much into this post but it seems very obvious that you would rather give your time more to hot men than us fugly guys.
To me that is NOT a sign of good marketing. While I am NOWHERE believing that someone as hot as say, Holly, would ever be seen with me much less sexual, at least she hasn't come out in the open with her views. She keeps it where the illusion that the hobbyist is the only one she is interested in with that meeting is the hobbyist. Many other providers are smart enough to put themselves out with the same vibe.

This thread, IMHO, seems to make me want to see that kind of provider. It is the same thing as going to a rest. and the chef doesn't bring you the same quality of food as other patrons. Or you might be getting less quality because you aren't a hunk.

If I am wrong, sorry for the opinion stated. But some of us are a little shy or have less confidence so that may be a few reasons we are here. And with you putting it down in black and white, the monster rears it's ugly head.

Sometimes, providers say TOO much around here. I am ALWAYS saying too much around here BUT I am the buyer..not he seller. Now I kinda get why there have been some threads that get very heated around Co-Ed.
... It is the same thing as going to a rest. and the chef doesn't bring you the same quality of food as other patrons. Or you might be getting less quality because you aren't a hunk.
Originally Posted by ratboy jam
More like standing in line to get into a really popular club... they let all the cool people in ... and you're still standing outside ...

I look for a place with people like me... granted they are usually playing bingo... but there is no line...
Just about all of it?

Of COURSE Holly wouldn't post anything like this - she is too classy.

BUT I suspect there is going to be a "FU, I don't give a shit, you disrespected me, I can post what ever I want, I don't need assholes like you...." - but you have gotten that before...
100% mental, that's why I like my head sucked!
I haven't read this whole thread so if I'm repeating something, apologies.....

From Heather:

We had great eye contact. The more I watched him lovingly and enthusiastically lick me, the more excited I got.

YEP. That's why we guys LOVE eye contact when you go down on us. It's just freakin' awesome.
She has a hot sex escapade thread at least once a month. This is nothing new. Just another way to attract attention.