The Walking Dead

omg I cannot get enough of this show. They're having a marathon tonight and the season premier is tonight. I've been so engrossed tonight I've been watching this shit since 11pm. What shows would you pass up getting your dick sucked for just to get one more episode in?
None. This is why DVR was invented
WTF does this have to do with the hobby?
Oh I get it you said dick sucked, should have said for money. lol
omg I cannot get enough of this show.
....... Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I thought you were talking about reading rduke threads.

Now I see the subject.
I would hope the notel would have the correct stations on TV, So I could watch Airplanerepo,or Ice Pilots, And play with a lady at the same time.
Why would I pass on the chance to get my dick sucked.. Even for the walking dead I wouldmt pass on the chance. It is one of my fav shows
From the title, I thought this threAD was going to be about zombie fetish role play......damn....
.... or Nazi Zombies

• Trey
  • 10-12-2014, 10:09 AM
I'm more into fuckin then a BJ so many I would rather see then only a bj. Now if I could be getting laid, and my DVR is destroyed, and I haven't seen all the episodes already... Breaking Bad, maybe some game of thrones? I don't know, but I think I'd probably still fuck and watch tv. Pussy is hard to pass up.

How far have you gotten in Walking Dead? I didn't like the ending to the last season at all. I actually just watched it last night on Netflix.
.... or Nazi Zombies Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Or Nazi Zombie Hookers?.......

• drax1
  • 10-12-2014, 10:37 AM
I thought this thread was going to be about ED issues.
Moving to the SandBox. Personally, I haven't gotten into it yet. Just finishing "The Strain" and "The Bridge". "Sleepy Hollow" is coming back so I need to get another series started. Thanks for the info.
Why can't I have "Both"? ie: watch tonight's Season Premiere of Dead....then get that BJ?

Yeah....that's the ticket......

(But hey kidding aside.....I get your infatuation with Walking Dead. I, too, have been tuned into this week's AMC marathon and I'm stoked for the series to kick back up tonight. I've had a brisket slow smoking on the patio since 6 am and it should be mighty fine eatin' by showtime. Anyways, I have an idea Rick and the Crew are going to kick this group's (Terminus) ass once they get out of that boxcar. Stay tuned, right?)
Dorian, I can DVR it, but tthere's something more exciting about watching it live on tv.

Trey I have watched 95% of the episodes. Since it's raining I figure why not stay in and cuddle up for the rest.
Great season opener