Let me re-phrase the Dali's question:

Do you ENJOY being a racist?

Do you, Sissy Chap?

Let me re-phrase the Dali's question:

Do you ENJOY being a racist?

Do you, Sissy Chap?

Originally Posted by lustylad
You wish this was me huh? LOL
Racism has many faces, Fisting Chap. Yours is but one of them.
  • DSK
  • 08-16-2016, 03:54 PM
Racism has many faces, Fisting Chap. Yours is but one of them. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Very well said.
Very well said. Originally Posted by DSK

LOL - feel better now?

• R.M.
  • 08-16-2016, 06:37 PM
Milwaukee

awesome satire

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Have you ever been a victim of racism? If so give us all a little run down of what the circumstances were.

Jim
Have you ever been a victim of racism? If so give us all a little run down of what the circumstances were.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Not in corporate America but I'm sure I have at some point and didn't realize it. Ohh wait yes, I've been a victim on a few occasions but it was nothing I couldn't handle. My god-mother is white so we've had some arguments.

Not in corporate America but I'm sure I have at some point and didn't realize it. Ohh wait yes, I've been a victim on a few occasions but it was nothing I couldn't handle. My god-mother is white so we've had some arguments.

You don't have a "Godmother" you're not Italian plus you're an atheist. Go peddle that horseshit to these Americanos on here that don't know any better.

Jim
You don't have a "Godmother" you're not Italian plus you're an atheist. Go peddle that horseshit to these Americanos on here that don't know any better.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Sucks when your world falls apart because you can't put every negro you run across in your shoe box. I quite enjoy watching your ass itch.

then shut the fuck up about it. and go have a bowl of black beans and rice.

Sucks when your world falls apart because you can't put every negro you run across in your shoe box. I quite enjoy watching your ass itch. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You can call yourself whatever you want, but I am willing to bet your Drivers license say B/M. That's what you are so quit calling yourself Italian cause you're not. Oh and my world doesn't fall apart because some crazy black guy wants to pass himself off as Italian. Because I am full blooded. I just think it's amusing.

Jim