BEWARE of Aberdeen Bellmar Apartments - Car was Towed. Good Night Gone Wrong. TIRED and STRESSED.

You read the title. You know what is coming. It is 6:46 a.m. on Saturday. I went to meet a new provider last night who I had been contacting all week and letting her know I was coming. I was every excited to meet her based on pictures and reviews. She gave me the address and I said, "I figured you were there. There are a few ladies who live in that area."

So I drove out there excited to meet her. I parked in Aberdeen Bellmar apartments. It was my second time going to that apartment complex. My first time was on December 18 with a different woman I had finally met for the first time after five or six attempts. I did not have car problems the first time I visited that place.

Subsequently, the session itself was amazing. Nice conversations, intense conversations, DFK, kissing, cowgirl while kissing until release, full service, etc. I went for an hour session. The session ended and I left outside.

I went to the parking lot and looked confused, and thought perhaps I walked out to the wrong side of the building. Negative. My car was gone. I was oblivious to the fact my car had to be registered, nor was I aware they were that serious about it 11:00 p.m. at night. I walked outside well after 12:00 a.m. when the session was over.

Apparently, some asshole in a tow truck waits for oblivious people in the apartment complex and comes to get cars as soon as they walk out of it. When I pulled into the parking lot, I did not see any tow truck around.

Next, I went back upstairs to tell the provider lady what happened. The first thing I said was, "Were you serious about the tow thing?" She brought me back inside and gave me the information for the tow place, and I called them. She tried multiple times to help me set up lyft on my old 2013 phone, AND I was planning to upgrade to my new holiday gift phone today on Saturday. Now I don't feel like it. So lyft would not work on my phone, and she could not get it to work on her phone.

Ultimately, I ended up calling my sister to drive from McKinney to come get me at this random location and take me all the way over near freaking Las Colinas area to pick up my car. I was planning to pay my sister $90 or $100 with the leftover money I had for coming out there to get me. I will have to do that at a later time now. Why? Because when I got to the tow place in some sketchy ass location filled with potholes, the rude lady at the desk said it would be $166.53, "EXACT. We don't accept change." So I gave her $167 and she ended up taking it anyway, and I just barely had that money because I went out there without knowing how much it is, considering I called the money information place before coming and their phone went to voicemail.

At first, the lady said she needed insurance or some way to verify it was my car. Driver's license was not enough. I told her my insurance is IN the car. So she let me go in and get it. It is below 28 or 24 degrees outside. I arrived at the tow place at approximately 3:30 to 4:00 a.m. I did not make it back to the house until well after 5:00 a.m. Here I am eating cereal at 7:20 a.m. and watching Spiderman (2002) to relieve all the stress.

I had an amazing, rocking (cowgirl) time with the provider woman. The only issue is the location and what the apartment people are doing to visitors. Shit should be illegal. While I was waiting, I was informed that there have been many reports recently of cars getting towed. Mostly visitors who have no clue. Some people from other states came and were tower. It's absurd. She tried to help me as fast and as much as she could when it happened, but that is my misfortune, which I have a lot of.

Sorry about your troubles, dormGE.

Tow companies have to make their money somehow. They depend on apartments, outside shopping centers, ect. who make policies about parking there on a particular day of the week or after a certain time at night or overnight. No need for the property owners to call them, the tow trucks hide in conspicuous spots so when the deadline time comes and the owner of a vehicle is gone, they strike.

Any place that has signs stating they tow, and they all do have signs, read them carefully so as to not be parked in a spot on that property at the designated day/time.
I don't think I'm the only married hobbyist. While I informed my wife about the hobby, having me stroll in at 5am or so wouldn't be well received.

Not even a nice neighborhood like you went to is immune from trick nightmares.

Sometimes stories like this make me think I won't hobby again, but little head has more votes.
I don't think I'm the only married hobbyist. While I informed my wife about the hobby, having me stroll in at 5am or so wouldn't be well received.

Not even a nice neighborhood like you went to is immune from trick nightmares.

Sometimes stories like this make me think I won't hobby again, but little head has more votes. Originally Posted by mtabsw
It's amazing how many sketchy places I've been in the past, my ride has never been towed or vandalized.
Would have been nice if the provider had mentioned that towing was truly being enforced at that complex when you scheduled your appointment.
Sorry about your troubles, dormGE.

Tow companies have to make their money somehow. They depend on apartments, outside shopping centers, ect. who make policies about parking there on a particular day of the week or after a certain time at night or overnight. No need for the property owners to call them, the tow trucks hide in conspicuous spots so when the deadline time comes and the owner of a vehicle is gone, they strike.

Any place that has signs stating they tow, and they all do have signs, read them carefully so as to not be parked in a spot on that property at the designated day/time. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Im not sure if the laws have changed but years ago a my brother had a tow service and he was a repo man. He played both sides fo the coin.

He and his partner would drive and when they saw a car parked on the side of the road, highway, or alone in a parking lot they would radio each other then come tow the vehicle. They would report to the local LE so when the owner called as stolen, it would show it was abandoned/towed.

There were no rules or laws against it. Similar to watching at apartment complexes and parking lots.

Dateline or one of the local news stations did a piece on it and apparently Tow services were the wild west cattle rustlers of the modern age.
dorm, sorry you got some towed less-than-deliteful delites :^{

was the provider's incall at those apartments?
if not, i can see why the tow company towed it.
if so, too bad she didnt tell you (or did she ""Were you serious about the tow thing?" and you just didnt pay attention to her warning?).

to help out, you could mention the general vicinity of those apartments.
there are so many apts in dallas ft worth metroplex, it could be anywhere from Forney (home of the "horny" Jackrabbits) to Aledo (home of the "banging" Bearcats).
I notice you haven't written a review on her.

You realize if you write a review, you will give out the location of this provider's apartment. She might not be too thrilled.

The information you gave was very helpfull for mongers though.

Make sure she's not on OH2 or she'll get you banned for disparaging remarks about her incall location.
  • BLM69
  • 01-22-2022, 06:35 PM
I visit a lady friend at one of these modern apartments, she has a app where she enters my licence plate number and make and model, that gives me 24hrs access to guest parking spots only.
  • motor
  • 01-23-2022, 12:09 PM
[QUOTE=pmdelites;1062719196]dorm, sorry you got some towed less-than-deliteful delites :^{

was the provider's incall at those apartments?
if not, i can see why the tow company towed it.
if so, too bad she didnt tell you (or did she ""Were you serious about the tow thing?" and you just didnt pay attention to her warning?).

to help out, you could mention the general vicinity of those apartments.
there are so many apts in dallas ft worth metroplex, it could be anywhere from Forney (home of the "horny" Jackrabbits) to Aledo (home of the "banging" Bearcats).

The real victim here was the OP's sister who had to drive him at 4am to get him out of the problem he caused with his old phone and decision to park in an apartment complex that tows unregistered vehicles.

I hope the ladies using this apartment still are safe after the OP unwisely identified their incall location on a board frequented by law enforcement.

Luckily for the OP no police will likely bother checking tow records to identify the OP who discusses committing a felony while his unregistered vehicle was being towed.
One rule of thumb I use. Never park under the covered parking. I don't know where you parked. I was there the previous day (during the daytime) and parked in an uncovered spot. No problems. I had been there back in May. Again, no problems.
  • BLM69
  • 01-24-2022, 10:50 AM
The real victim here was the OP's sister who had to drive him at 4am to get him out of the problem he caused with his old phone and decision to park in an apartment complex that tows unregistered vehicles.

I hope the ladies using this apartment still are safe after the OP unwisely identified their incall location on a board frequented by law enforcement.

Luckily for the OP no police will likely bother checking tow records to identify the OP who discusses committing a felony while his unregistered vehicle was being towed. Originally Posted by Buckwiser
Oh relax now, she's now on the hit list because she let her clients car get towed because she needed the $ badly to pay the rent. The mafia is reading this and got the report from the tow company where she's located, surveillance is currently going on
Maybe she worked with the tow company and get partial kickback from the towing company. lol

Towing company are evil. $167 is pretty good price. Mine was double that.
Maybe she worked with the tow company and get partial kickback from the towing company. lol

Towing company are evil. $167 is pretty good price. Mine was double that. Originally Posted by london2012
What a nice side gig that could be. Kind of like the Sirens in The Odyssey luring their victims in their ships to the rocks. But in this case luring them into her mouth and pussy while the tow trucks leave with their car.